Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There`s more to the story . Justin declared himself the worlds best full back even in the presence of Darren Lockyear .
Wayne told him that`s Darren`s spot I`ve got other plans for you . Justin decided the Roosters would be where he showed he was the best full back in the world . Ended up playing centre . So that didn`t go according to plan .
Hodges could have easily been the best fullback in the game IMO if his body wasn't so fragile. The few glimpses we did get o fhim at fullback he was incredible.

I still remember that Cowboys game where he setup two trys in the last 5 minutes from fullback. If someone has a link to that, I will love you.

Does anyone think that we will lose Kahu been awhile now that he was gunna resign and havent heard anything ?

I dno about SBW, but hopefully Savelio can be like Faufusi for us. At 110kg he is a massive unit for a 2nd rower, and we need that threat out wide.

Hodges could have easily been the best fullback in the game IMO if his body wasn't so fragile. The few glimpses we did get o fhim at fullback he was incredible.

I still remember that Cowboys game where he setup two trys in the last 5 minutes from fullback. If someone has a link to that, I will love you.
Inglis and Hodges at fb from the beginning of their careers would've very interesting.

Arrows decision will be known soon . My guess is titans.

Titans makes the most sense for Arrow with McQueen & Pulu leaving, he'll walk straight in to the starting 13 jumper I'd imagine.

One would think that since we re-signed Glenn, and signed this Andre Savello, surely Thaiday will be getting a tap on the shoulder at the end of this year?

I think Glenn has had a bit of a resurgence this year. Has been going pretty damn well. And its good to see loyalty rewarded in this day and age. You always remember the one club players.

Travis Turnbull was MOTM in the MM grand final and was very good for Queensland 18's has commited to the Broncos.

Wonderful talent, my big concern with him is that he's already left two clubs prior to getting here. I'm not entirely sure what the circumstances are but when you're up to your 3rd club by age 18 it's never a good look.

This whole situation with developing junior talent is going to be interesting to keep track of. I don't think we'll see as many 'graduates' so to speak, but I think we will see more quality depth players, especially now that clubs don't have to try and squeeze a squad of 40 into 17 positions.

Wonderful talent, my big concern with him is that he's already left two clubs prior to getting here. I'm not entirely sure what the circumstances are but when you're up to your 3rd club by age 18 it's never a good look.

This whole situation with developing junior talent is going to be interesting to keep track of. I don't think we'll see as many 'graduates' so to speak, but I think we will see more quality depth players, especially now that clubs don't have to try and squeeze a squad of 40 into 17 positions.
Yeah I like the sound of the new pathway compared to the 20's. Should be less players thinking their career is over because they didn't play NRL before they hit 20.

One would think that since we re-signed Glenn, and signed this Andre Savello, surely Thaiday will be getting a tap on the shoulder at the end of this year?

Signing a fringe ESL grade second rower doesn't mean Thaiday is getting tapped on the shoulder. The dude would be lucky to be on anything more than a base contract

It only ever lasted a short space of time.

One of the best coaching jobs on Hodges and the Broncos was Brown in the 2006 Finals. Hodges replaced an injured Hunt and was going well at fullback into the finals. Brown had the Dragons bomb him or kick only so he couldn't bring it the right side of the field. Which is where he wanted to run. Dragons won 20-4.

Hunt was back and he was moved to the centre in attack and wing in defence to help Berro on that side.

Parra was homesick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Midean
  • Stix
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.