Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you might be right but it wouldn't have been difficult last year and I've pretty much removed it from memory. As an experienced half outshining in a 4 win season means shod all to me, can't have been that good (different for Dearden as he's inexperienced). There's a reason he was only given 3 games this year, along with being injury prone, his defence seemed to go way downhill for starters. Thought he was older than 29... by all means sign him up, I don't dislike the guy just signing him seemed like a knee-jerk reaction to keep/make Ash happy which got me off him from the start.
I was think his first stint with the titans,I'd have to go back and watch the games just seem to remember him going alright around that Time same with peats

I was think his first stint with the titans,I'd have to go back and watch the games just seem to remember him going alright around that Time same with peats
He was a journey man bordering on meme territory but then somehow during his first stint with titans hit a purple patch out of no where and became a bit of a fan favourite. A purple patch by his standards which means first grade quality. kinda like Chad Townsends career trajectory. His latest return to the titans he was back playing at level that better represented his natural ability - i.e not good.

Roberts was good in a bad team twice (Newcastle), but as they were so bad, it’s can be easy to look good, just like it can be easy to look bad, which still happened when you have to try and do everything to score any points.

I’d like to see how he’d have gone in a better team, and wouldn’t have hated signing him on the cheap after his Newcastle time to try and give us something different and put pressure on Milford. If he can stay fit, still not among the worst halves in the league

Last edited:
He was a journey man bordering on meme territory but then somehow during his first stint with titans hit a purple patch out of no where and became a bit of a fan favourite. A purple patch by his standards which means first grade quality. kinda like Chad Townsends career trajectory. His latest return to the titans he was back playing at level that better represented his natural ability - i.e not good.

Looks like some on here (not you) are forgetting their stattion..

We are the worst team in the comp

Let that sink in if it hasnt already...

Roberts isnt a World beater but quite frankly offers 2 things we have little off; leradership and is a fullback.

The blood letting at this club has hardly started, there are cancers in this playing group that need removing...i have said this many times.

So...given how late with all this we have bneen (CEO anyone?) Tyrone Roberts for mine is about as likley to join as anyone else you see linked to us in the emdia, and that list is shrinking by the day...simply because he is available..

Let THAT sink in.,..

Looks like some on here (not you) are forgetting their stattion..

We are the worst team in the comp

Let that sink in if it hasnt already...

Roberts isnt a World beater but quite frankly offers 2 things we have little off; leradership and is a fullback.

The blood letting at this club has hardly started, there are cancers in this playing group that need removing...i have said this many times.

So...given how late with all this we have bneen (CEO anyone?) Tyrone Roberts for mine is about as likley to join as anyone else you see linked to us in the emdia, and that list is shrinking by the day...simply because he is available..

Let THAT sink in.,..

We don’t need another sub-first grade quality spine player. Of course if we could get him on a depth player appropriate wage and were able to shaft Croft and 1 of Gamble/Sully then I’m all for it. Due to his utility value he’d be a great depth player under the right circumstances.

Last edited:
Richie Kennar re signed for another 2 years according to the Mole.
I think he earned that, he was pretty solid in the games he played. He is not a world beater, but we cant afford them in every position. On a low contract we have got someone with a decent amount of nrl experience.

He was not a defensive liability, like our other wingers and centres can be and put his hand up for some of the hard hit ups.

Richie Kennar re signed for another 2 years according to the Mole.
If it's at minimum salary, he's a very solid backup to have. Hopefully there's some interesting signings over the off season though, like a B.Smith.

And seems to be able to catch.
Yeah, i was worried when we first signed him because i remember a shocker he had under the high ball against us when he was at souths, but seemed decent with us.

I really liked Kennar this year. He is replaceable but more than serviceable in the interim.

+1 to the "happy with Kennar re-signing". He actually put in, put his body on the line with his kick-returns. His first season with us was a mixed bag as he was in & out, but playing games consistently had him playing consistently... you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • azza.79
  • The Don
  • Midean
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • achievedrap
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • mitch222
  • Skyblues87
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • TimWhatley
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.