Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone pls share the article on CM about sullivan

Think they had hopes of dargan filling the void until our youngsters come of age , so they have moved to O'Sullivan.

Awesome news on the O'Sullivan signing.
Makes sense now the rumours of the knights chasing Dargan..
James hooper has finally got something right..I recall him on 360 a few weeks back saying that O'Sulivan was a done deal to Brisbane..has me wondering if his Seibold info came from the same source, or if finally one of his guesses actually came thru (more likely)

We have a halfback. Hooray. Will he get first crack or will niko still have a stranglehold on the position

Based on what I saw in the Residents game I am happy with O'Sullivan. He's played against men and NRL players and proven he can cut it. He was brilliant before Origin. Loved that he played both sides of the field and put his second rowers over for two tries and scored himself. Three try assists and four line break assists at half time and just blew Queensland away- his forwards owe him big time.

His involvement was down against the Panthers last week, hopefully Roos go deep in the finals and he can keep playing hard footy. I've been watching Roos games since I found out he was coming. At 18-0 last week he should have been running amok but he was very stand offish.

Does O'Sullivan have a decent kicking game?

He'll probably start in QLD Cup IMO. Hopefully he dominates there, unlike Dargan.

Based on what I saw in the Residents game I am happy with O'Sullivan. He's played against men and NRL players and proven he can cut it. He was brilliant before Origin. Loved that he played both sides of the field and put his second rowers over for two tries and scored himself. Three try assists and four line break assists at half time and just blew Queensland away- his forwards owe him big time.

His involvement was down against the Panthers last week, hopefully Roos go deep in the finals and he can keep playing hard footy. I've been watching Roos games since I found out he was coming. At 18-0 last week he should have been running amok but he was very stand offish.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Seems like Wayne has a solution to our 7 issue.

Is O'Sullivan much better than Tanah Boyd or Corey Paix?

Would this ever be conceivable?

1. Anthony Milford
6. Corey Paix
7. Sean O'Sullivan
9. Tanah Boyd

Who do we keep out of the lot?

Is O'Sullivan much better than Tanah Boyd or Corey Paix?

Would this ever be conceivable?

1. Anthony Milford
6. Corey Paix
7. Sean O'Sullivan
9. Tanah Boyd

Who do we keep out of the lot?

Milf's kicking game is one of the best in the comp this year, hard to move him out of the halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.