Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it would be something like:

1. Isaako
6. Milford
7. O'Sullivan / Paix
9. Boyd

14. KNik

If it is, and all those kids kick on, look out!!

Is O'Sullivan much better than Tanah Boyd or Corey Paix?

Would this ever be conceivable?

1. Anthony Milford
6. Corey Paix
7. Sean O'Sullivan
9. Tanah Boyd

Who do we keep out of the lot?

O'Sullivan has played NRL and ISC with Residents- Paix hasn't and Boyd has played twice in an injury plagued team that's lost 9/10. Just by pure playing level O'Sullivan is ahead of the other two.

Paix was Queensland hooker and is more suited than Boyd at 9 at the moment and O'Sullivan I have only seen play 6 for Roos and Blues.

Last edited:
Based on what I saw in the Residents game I am happy with O'Sullivan. He's played against men and NRL players and proven he can cut it. He was brilliant before Origin. Loved that he played both sides of the field and put his second rowers over for two tries and scored himself. Three try assists and four line break assists at half time and just blew Queensland away- his forwards owe him big time.

His involvement was down against the Panthers last week, hopefully Roos go deep in the finals and he can keep playing hard footy. I've been watching Roos games since I found out he was coming. At 18-0 last week he should have been running amok but he was very stand offish.
I watched the same game and actually had to check if it was the same 'Sean O'Sullivan'. I have not watched any other games but based on that performance, It was dissappointed.

I watched the same game and actually had to check if it was the same 'Sean O'Sullivan'. I have not watched any other games but based on that performance, It was dissappointed.

Hard gig to come into a team on short notice and play games here and there in a position like half. Cornish was the dominate half and probably rightfully so he's there more. Hopefully Roosters say go and play don't worry about us and they make the finals so he can get a decent run of games.

Hard gig to come into a team on short notice and play games here and there in a position like half. Cornish was the dominate half and probably rightfully so he's there more. Hopefully Roosters say go and play don't worry about us and they make the finals so he can get a decent run of games.

Will he go good with milf ?

Cant see Sullivan playing starting 7 next year.

14 spot probably, then see how he develops.

Seems like Wayne has a solution to our 7 issue.

The other lingering problem we have that isn't being talked about is jack bird. Seems like the only position left for him is left centre?

The other lingering problem we have that isn't being talked about is jack bird. Seems like the only position left for him is left centre?

Yeah which im ok with , he would definitely add to our backline. I think with a decent 7 we could push for the title in 1 or 2 years. That is why Bennett wants his extension, can't blame him for wanting one last crack.

Newcastle Knights five-eighth Brock Lamb appears to be playing his last season with the club with reports the young playmaker is looking to join the Roosters.
Sources are saying that the deal is “virtually done” with Lamb set to join the powerhouse team as veteran Cooper Cronk’s understudy.
He is looking forward to playing and learning from Cronk according to friends.
“It’s a massive opportunity for him to potentially take over at the Roosters when Cronk retires if he works hard enough,” a source told the Newcastle Herald.

Further proof that S.O.S is on the way to the Broncos.

Apt initials really.

Oates article on the CM about him wanting to stay in Brisbane, could anyone post it?

Oates article on the CM about him wanting to stay in Brisbane, could anyone post it?

Tbf he has always wanted to stay. I'm not sure we can actually afford him, and I do think a lot depends on his ultimate desire to be a forward. I know Cowboys are now very interested in him, they want to regenerate their roster and they are targeting a few of our boys.

Was reading an article about Cameron Smith , He remains unsigned for next year and isn’t happy about the money the storm are wanting to pay,
We should offer him a 2 yr deal to come home
We would win the premiership next year if that was to happen

Was reading an article about Cameron Smith , He remains unsigned for next year and isn’t happy about the money the storm are wanting to pay,

It would just be another scheme to get him what he wants. I doubt he has any real interest in leaving.

He wouldn't be used to being penalized for making tackles if he played for us.

I haven’t seen the article but I have no doubt it’s just a ploy to screw the Storm for more cash. Don’t even take the bait please Broncos management, he aint leaving.

we wouldn't even remotely have the cap space to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Hurrijo
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Alec
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  • broncs30
  • Rowdy124
  • lynx000
  • sooticus
  • Scorchie
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.