Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't had current success with debut of our current squad, but some of the best of all time started very young.
Right on cue ... talking about getting another rookie into the side asap [emoji14]

Finally an outside back with a left arm carry... makes him suitable for left center.

Actually reminded me more of Latrell than GI 😉
- The good things about Latrell... not the trash haha
Thought the exact same thing with respect to Latrell, seems to move just like him.

But as you also rightly pointed out, fingers crossed he isn’t a twat like Latrell.

Last edited:
Why do we keep doing this to these young blokes. Let them develop naturally and stop all this throw all the kids in nonsense we have tried it twice now, and its failed spectacularly. Most people never even watch them play, they just follow whatever media hype is going at the time.

Why do we keep doing this to these young blokes. Let them develop naturally and stop all this throw all the kids in nonsense we have tried it twice now, and its failed spectacularly. Most people never even watch them play, they just follow whatever media hype is going at the time.

Probably because we are a fan forum and how excited we get about a player should have no bearing on anything.

Well we haven't really done anything to to be honest mate, it's the media that hypes them.
I'd much prefer to have a junior come through the ranks than buy one , obviously it doesn't always work out but we need to keep the juniors flowing. I mean if we don't the titans won't have much of a team will they!

Last edited:
When you say we do you mean the media or the forum?

can i just say; this is how you construct a roster. Minimum risk in terms of contratc size but heaps of upside partiuclarly in a position we arent blessed with a lot of talent (centre/fullback)

BTW; Resign Deardon now, the best half we have produced here probably ever...

can i just say; this is how you construct a roster. Minimum risk in terms of contratc size but heaps of upside partiuclarly in a position we arent blessed with a lot of talent (centre/fullback)

BTW; Resign Deardon now, the best half we have produced here probably ever...

if he is the best young half we have produced, then why would you want him to leave?

ah...yes quite..haha... re-sign

Is that better...????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • Lostboy
  • whykickamoocow
  • Yem
  • DrGee
  • Maddy
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Griffo
  • Cavalo
  • Fatboy
  • Splinter
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.