Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean Ritchie has said that the Dragons are trying to shop Ben Hunt back to us ... offering to pay 600k of his salary
I would take him back in a heart beat to play 9. I think he's an awesome 9 and he has always been a player who gives his all every single game. Would love to see Benny back at the Broncos, at 500k-ish, absolutely worth it for a high quality 9.

If he was prepared to play in the 9 and stay out of the halves ... then i would absolutely take him back
if he is going to continue to try and play in the halves, he can stay away

we'd have to pay 600k as well
I'd gladly take him at 6 too, just not at halfback and Milford can enjoy a new club or Qcup next year. I always liked Hunt but he was never worth a million. If we're halving that, all of a sudden he is worth having in the team.

Last edited:
I would take him back in a heart beat to play 9. I think he's an awesome 9 and he has always been a player who gives his all every single game. Would love to see Benny back at the Broncos, at 500k-ish, absolutely worth it for a high quality 9.

he also says in the article, that Hutn would give guidance and experience to our halves

not to mention, a "source" claims that the Dragons would only have to pay 400k of a revised $1 million a year deal

He still “believes he’s a halfback” when everyone else can see he’s a far better 6 or 9.
So if can accept not being our 7:

6. Hunt
7. Dearden

Milford pushing trolleys.

nah ... 9 or nothing

Assuming that C.Smith/B.Smith/Grant are all not coming to Brisbane then Hunt for $600k to play Dummy Half is honestly an excellent deal.

Having an elite Dummy Half is absolutely critical in today’s game and Hunt is one of the few guys who can probably get to that level (he’s not very far off it already) that we could realistically get our hands on.

Has heaps of experience and would be a wonderful foil for Dearden if he was operating as a ball playing and running Dummy Half.

As long as we don’t entertain playing him in the Halves again then I’d definitely see this is an astute purchase on our part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.