Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I doubt it for the reasons I already mentioned.

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
He runs the ball very hard. Plus he is good at offloading. Imagine Barba running straight through the middle off one of his offloads. Plus we have Parker who is the best offloader in the game IMO.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Which is exactly why Barba needs to be in the one.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
From what I've seen from the video above, it seems this may be a great depth signing, that would have come cheap...

We do need some tall front rowers, as opposed to the rounder ones we have currently. If he has a decent pre season, I wouldn't be against him playing off the bench...

He looks big, strong, fast, reasonably fit, with a great offload and decent defence. He could offer a bit of variety and a new attacking dimension to the current prop rotation of McGuire, Hannant, Kennedy and Hala/Martins.

He does remind be slightly of Dave Taylor, what do you guys reckon, good signing or dud signing...?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think it's just a Jon Green like signing. Nothing to get excited about, but good for depth.

Fighting Irish

Fighting Irish

NYC Player
Nov 19, 2013
has anybody heard how Milford is going at Canberra pre season training - is he happy or unhappy and starting to show signs of homesickness
- which I reckon he will start playing that card around xmas or new year

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
He was only in Canberra for the day for meetings, paper work and fitness tests before he flew to Melbourne from memory, World Cup players aren't due back full time till around the 6th of January

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
He was only in Canberra for the day for meetings, paper work and fitness tests before he flew to Melbourne from memory, World Cup players aren't due back full time till around the 6th of January

Milford's in Brisbane mate

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
At first thought replacement for kennedy. But as he's a qcup signing I'm not worried.
Re Milford, it was reported he returned to brissy after a day. He could well have just been trying to not burn bridges.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Honestly why do people bother.

For the second time- they are doing the offseason. They haven't signed with the Broncos.

Paki and Martins are coming down in January and Pierce has been down here the last six weeks.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
You said he flew to Melbourne
Didn't think I needed to say he didn't go permanently or long term, and I said from memory.

Edit: Memory appears to be faulty he flew straight back to Brisbane, sure I heard he was visiting family of friends in Melbourne

Last edited:
kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Edit: Baiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Santa
  • Lostboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • kat00
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Redux
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.