Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is to discuss Brisbane Broncos player movements and signings. Not other members or this forum, or other forums.

Seriously . Everyone was joking about that photo being photo shopped weren't they? ( except knuckles O'patrick)

I think one other was extremely sure with his arguing till he caved to the general consensus of experts

Seriously . Everyone was joking about that photo being photo shopped weren't they? ( except knuckles O'patrick)

b4l argued quite extensively that it was fake, but rational thinking was victorious in the end.

Are we all done talking about who believes it's photoshopped or not?

I still can't believe the Maranta days are over...

Where has Maranta gone, BroncosAlways?

I didn't mind him. Yeah he made some errors but filling in for a world class winger like JYY was always going to be a tough gig. The flak he cops on this board is ridiculous. To criticise players like Maranta and give guys like Reed (who had just as poor a season, imo) a pass mark just leaves me shaking my head.

Where has Maranta gone, BroncosAlways?

I didn't mind him. Yeah he made some errors but filling in for a world class winger like JYY was always going to be a tough gig. The flak he cops on this board is ridiculous. To criticise players like Maranta and give guys like Reed (who had just as poor a season, imo) a pass mark just leaves me shaking my head.

Whatever you say Mr Maranta.

Seriously though, I think Maranta was the only one dropped because of form. In a side that has been dubbed 'the worst Broncos team ever' I thought a couple more should have had a spell in QC as well rather than just the rookie kid.

Seriously though, I think Maranta was the only one dropped because of form. In a side that has been dubbed 'the worst Broncos team ever' I thought a couple more should have had a spell in QC as well rather than just the rookie kid.

If it wasn't for our devastating backline injury crisis, he would have been dropped far earlier... his biggest problem was his inability to finish off tries, even one handed to him on a silver platter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.