Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you guys feel about a 5/8 from Cronulla

Just whispers coming from a couple of old boys from Norths mentioning it is a chance because of ASADA and guaranteed payment of contract
For all we know Broncos could be dangling a carrot in front of him. Chances are his contract could mention Flanagan as coach

BTW these old boys are well connected to a past senior administrator at Broncos and Storm

He seems to have left his wild years behind him. We certainly could do worse...

Even a one year contract until Flanagan is back and we have Milford

I'd rather Cam Smith tbh.

Not worth the money we'd need to spend on Carney with Barba, Milford, B.Hunt and potentially Smith making up our 2015 spine.

Don't forget at this stage his coach is gone and maybe half his team mates will go also

I would love todd carney at the club but can't see anyway if it happening

Even a one year contract until Flanagan is back and we have Milford

Are you hearing that he is actually in talks with us? Or is this just a hypothetical question?

Whispers from Norths old boys that they are hearing info. I would think it would be along the lines of an approach to gauge any interest after what has and will most likely go down at Cronulla.
They did most certainly not say he is signed but there is certainly some speculation going around the circles they mix in which are well connected

They also said Hannant and Griffin do not see eye to eye

This my thinking
The only reason he would come to us is to have his wages guaranteed. What is Cronullas immediate financial future, forget their development because it is years away from a return

I'm sure there's a possibility the Broncos may have an idea to offer Carney a contract if this whole Cronulla deal falls through but I doubt anything will come of it.

Basically, I just think it's wishful thinking.

Didn't someone get blasted for being a troll a week or so ago for saying this about Carney?

Didn't someone get blasted for being a troll a week or so ago for saying this about Carney?

Yeah haha, maybe he wasn't a troll after all...
Could of just been trying to give us a hint in a dickhead way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • heartly87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.