Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
b4l argued quite extensively that it was fake, but rational thinking was victorious in the end.

Yeah I had an opinion and after a discussion admitted I was wrong, shocking hey. It was such big news that it made it on to the greenhouse courtesy of our little friend bushman

Now I may ask every few days for an update as I have not got time to sit on this forum every waking moment of the day and night like a number of you people - I have to do some work every now and then to earn a buck so when I do get time to log on to the forum - which I find excellent in the majority of cases - I have not got the time to troll through what has been asked or commented on over the last 12 to 24 hours or so.
So forgive me for making stupid comments or asking boring questions that may have been covered before so I shall leave all you lot who have nothing better to do with your time than to have a go at nearly everybody on this forum who dares to ask a question or make a comment or have an opinion.

Yes none of us work so I can understand why you would think that we can sit on here waiting to update the only working person on this forum.

Maybe we can make a 'fighting Irish update thread' and take it in turns monitoring it so we can immediately up date him as soon as possible so he can get straight back to work.

I mean why not? We don't work, so why shouldn't we go out of our way to help someone that periodically insults us get straight back to work. As the only working Australian his time is far too valuable to waste reading a few threads

@chrisgarry1: Broncos teenage halfback prodigy Ashley Taylor will be out for minimum five months following shoulder surgery.

Where has Maranta gone, BroncosAlways?

I didn't mind him. Yeah he made some errors but filling in for a world class winger like JYY was always going to be a tough gig. The flak he cops on this board is ridiculous. To criticise players like Maranta and give guys like Reed (who had just as poor a season, imo) a pass mark just leaves me shaking my head.

I'd say he's gone for good, though no one quite knows where...

It wasn't that he did a poor job replacing Yow Yeh, its that he did a poor job as an all round winger IMO.

I can't see him getting a spot over Yow Yeh,Vidot,Copley, or even a Brick.
Seriously though, he might have a shot somewhere in the forwards but not at Red Hill.

I still hope Maranta will come good. I mean he obviously had potential a few years ago, playing fullback for the Australian Schoolboys and QLD U20s in 2012 (I think). He looked like one of those players who was very uncomfortable playing with his weight, just like a lot of the other players (only a lot more so). And he obviously wasn't ready for a full time first grade gig.

Yes none of us work so I can understand why you would think that we can sit on here waiting to update the only working person on this forum.

Maybe we can make a 'fighting Irish update thread' and take it in turns monitoring it so we can immediately up date him as soon as possible so he can get straight back to work.

I mean why not? We don't work, so why shouldn't we go out of our way to help someone that periodically insults us get straight back to work. As the only working Australian his time is far too valuable to waste reading a few threads

Psst ....mate

I think Fighting Irish was banned this arvo, so your rant is kinda being wasted.

Seriously though, I think Maranta was the only one dropped because of form. In a side that has been dubbed 'the worst Broncos team ever' I thought a couple more should have had a spell in QC as well rather than just the rookie kid.

He wasn't the only one dropped on form though, Prince, Wallace and Norman were pushed out because they weren't playing how/where we needed them to.

Glenn, Reed and Thaiday have all shown at some point what they're capable of..Maranta I think had 1 good run in a single game (Think he moved to fullback after an injury?).

Where has Maranta gone, BroncosAlways?

I didn't mind him. Yeah he made some errors but filling in for a world class winger like JYY was always going to be a tough gig. The flak he cops on this board is ridiculous. To criticise players like Maranta and give guys like Reed (who had just as poor a season, imo) a pass mark just leaves me shaking my head.

Maranta is by far the most average broncos player i have ever seen get more then 1 start. Its an absolute disgrace.

After I was finished stalking random people who looked like Broncos players within the Inala shopping centre, upon leaving I looked to the RIGHT and noticed there were only 5 to 8 clouds in the sky. I had a feeling I was just a dickhead looking up while walking out of a shopping centre counting clouds at 7:55, but the Bronco in me knew it was a sign, i SAID i would cook dinner at 7:55 because the misses was coming home late after work and she is a mother who I would like to f........cook dinner for to get a f....... who happens to be 5'8"!!! Which brought me to the conclusion, after all theses 5's, 8's and the milf. Milford is definitely coming to the Broncos in 2014. If Milford does not sign for 2014, I will no longer cook dinner, stalk people in the Inala shopping centre or post in the BHQ forums. One or all of those will happen, if not, things change bro.

*insert something about FRED*

After I was finished stalking random people who looked like Broncos players within the Inala shopping centre, upon leaving I looked to the RIGHT and noticed there were only 5 to 8 clouds in the sky. I had a feeling I was just a dickhead looking up while walking out of a shopping centre counting clouds at 7:55, but the Bronco in me knew it was a sign, i SAID i would cook dinner at 7:55 because the misses was coming home late after work and she is a mother who I would like to f........cook dinner for to get a f....... who happens to be 5'8"!!! Which brought me to the conclusion, after all theses 5's, 8's and the milf. Milford is definitely coming to the Broncos in 2014. If Milford does not sign for 2014, I will no longer cook dinner, stalk people in the Inala shopping centre or post in the BHQ forums. One or all of those will happen, if not, things change bro.

It might be because I'm plastered, but I have no idea what the hell you just said..

Although I do understand Milford in 2014, hell yeah !
We can dream I guess..

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.