Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

And amongst the oodles of red flags is his comment of "I want to try an individual sport". He's not a team player, and doesn't like to be told what to do.

TPJ said he hated RL and only played because his parents made him.......

That attitude will grin through somehow.......somewhere.........

he's poison to any club IMO.

TPJ said he hated RL and only played because his parents made him.......

That attitude will grin through somehow.......somewhere.........

he's poison to any club IMO.
the comments seemed bad at the time but rewatching them with the benefit of hindsight, they sounded entirely scripted. TPJ didn’t have an honest crack at boxing at all.

Pure speculation on my part but his shock “retirement” freed up $750k in the bulldogs 2024 cap. A club that was already under cap pressure and desperately needing new signings. Let’s just do the math here, he retires at the end of the 2023 season and is wanting to return to league in Jan 2024. He had one league event quality boxing match in October and I’ve heard nothing about his boxing since.

I would never allege something I can’t prove but you could forgive some people for wondering if it wasn’t just an act to allow bulldogs to get him off their books

the comments seemed bad at the time but rewatching them with the benefit of hindsight, they sounded entirely scripted. TPJ didn’t have an honest crack at boxing at all.

Pure speculation on my part but his shock “retirement” freed up $750k in the bulldogs 2024 cap. A club that was already under cap pressure and desperately needing new signings. Let’s just do the math here, he retires at the end of the 2023 season and is wanting to return to league in Jan 2024. He had one league event quality boxing match in October and I’ve heard nothing about his boxing since.

I would never allege something I can’t prove but you could forgive some people for wondering if it wasn’t just an act to allow bulldogs to get him off their books
But if TPJ wanted to leave, and the Bulldogs wanted him gone, couldn't he have just left without the story?

How do we know they haven't? Probably had the conversation last year.

Pangai used to be horse-traded by Isaac Moses. Is that still the case?

Here's another stink he got into with the Broncos - over third party agreements:

Forgot about the TPJ threatening the Us over a 3rd party agreement. Then publicly calling up Uncle Nick for career advice whenever things don't go his way. His highlight reel should have a mandatory disclaimer; may cause amnesia.

Fair bet it was at least partly contrived, with Gould behind the curtain. Regardless, he's a drama magnet. The kind of drama the club won't tolerate. Case in point: Oluapu, Palasia, Mariner and Sailor being refused releases.

I wasn't even aware he'd been tangling, but three from three wins as it transpires:

A match review here:

Like I said weeks ago, it fits his MO- Knights, Raiders, Broncos, Bulldogs he's never finished a deal.

Penrith is the only deal he's done through, and I suspect it being six weeks played a part in keeping his attention.

Like I said weeks ago, it fits his MO- Knights, Raiders, Broncos, Bulldogs he's never finished a deal.

Penrith is the only deal he's done through, and I suspect it being six weeks played a part in keeping his attention.

Kinda like what I said about Mr Woolf not wanting him for more than a month ?

Kinda like what I said about Mr Woolf not wanting him for more than a month ?

You claimed Woof didn't want him at all because TPJ blamed his parents.

Like I said he picked him for Tonga.

You claimed Woof didn't want him at all because TPJ blamed his parents.

Like I said he picked him for Tonga.

Never once said he didn`t want him at all .

What I said was
Could it be because after this season Uncle Wayne is goneski .It`ll be Mr Woolf`s team next year . And he don`t want blokes who say they only played because their parents made them do it .

But ,,if that`s the way you wanna spin it . Knock yourself out .

Or alternatively TPJ doesnt want to play for woolf who knows lol might be interested in a short deal to see where Bennett might land and follow after,what better way than to play with friends at the broncos if there is a opportunity.

Fair bet it was at least partly contrived, with Gould behind the curtain. Regardless, he's a drama magnet. The kind of drama the club won't tolerate. Case in point: Oluapu, Palasia, Mariner and Sailor being refused releases.

I wasn't even aware he'd been tangling, but three from three wins as it transpires:

A match review here:

For the record, I definitely won’t be sad if smarter minds than mine pass on the TPJ offer but I am someone who gets back with an ex, shits where he eats, and bites the hands that feed him.

I’m here for a good time not a long time. Give TPJ another shake

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.