Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Papenheuzen - 25
Warbrick - 25
Coates - 23

We aren't talking about it being an issue necessarily this season but how long is Faalogo happy to stay on the bench for? None of these guys above are retiring any time soon to open up a spot for.

Faalogo could go to centre or maybe Papenheuzen does but it is rare you can keep two out and out gun fullbacks these days, particularly when the Roosters are sniffing around.

Can we stop discussing about people who are in no way related to Bronx? Especially, the cheat grubs. They don't deserve to be mentioned in our forum.

Let’s stick to Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion ffs. Thanks!

Is Des going after Mozer or is that gossip? Would Mozer take the offer if it was presented to him?

Papenheuzen - 25
Warbrick - 25
Coates - 23

We aren't talking about it being an issue necessarily this season but how long is Faalogo happy to stay on the bench for? None of these guys above are retiring any time soon to open up a spot for.

Faalogo could go to centre or maybe Papenheuzen does but it is rare you can keep two out and out gun fullbacks these days, particularly when the Roosters are sniffing around.
Well he isn't coming to the broncos anytime soon with Walsh still 21 himself. Faalogo has just re signed with the storm until 2028 however so its hard to see the storm letting him out of his contract before then regardless of who is knocking on the door.

Oh god we are going to cop TPJ.

"I just know they won't get the best version of me. If my heart's not in it you will see it in my performances, but I feel I can give my all to the Broncos if they are keen."

Oh god we are going to cop TPJ.

Those comments haven't reassured me.

It's a pure guess on my part, but the fact we're in a premiership window has to be playing a big part into why TPG wants back in

Broncs players free game from November:

Top Priorities:
Reece Walsh (priority number 1 - extend as soon as possible)
Selwyn Cobbo (piority number 2 - extend as soon as possible)
Xavier Willison (priority number 3 - extend as soon as possible)
Blake Mozer (priority number 4 - extend before November 1)
Kotoni Staggs (priority number 5 - extend before November 1 but don't break the bank - confident he will stay)

Expendable but would like to keep:
The rest in no particular priority, happy if they stay but expendable and of course this may change either way throughout the year:
Fletcher Baker
Kobe Hetherington
Jaiyden Hunt
Corey Jensen
Israel Leota
Tyson Smoothy

No doubt gone for a better offer or because unwanted:
Tristan Sailor
Cory Paix

Retiring:
Adam Reynolds

Those comments haven't reassured me.

It's a pure guess on my part, but the fact we're in a premiership window has to be playing a big part into why TPG wants back in
Well he ain’t doing it for the money. He isn’t doing it for the fame. He is doing it for one of 2 reasons; he loves the Broncos and he wants to win. Please tell me where wanting to win a premiership is a bad thing. This isn’t Coates and Fifita who left us high and dry when things got tough. He got pushed out, remember that. So for him to say I want to play for the Broncos or not at all to me says a lot more positive things about him than negative. Regardless of if the carrot of winning a premiership is an extra motivation. Who gives a ****, name me a bloke who doesn’t want to win a premiership and I’ll show you a schmuck.

Walsh isn't going anywhere. The benefit of him already is that he has seen what's on the other side of the grass and he isn't a fan at all so he wont be leaving this club at all unless we don't want him anymore. And I bet he is in the ear of some players around him saying the exact same thing.

TPJ wants to be a Bronco and if that is all he is interested in, then it isn't going to cost us an arm and a leg - it is low risk high reward - do it

I'd say it's high risk high reward ... money isn't the only thing at risk, if it was then I'd have no issues with it.

And I don't for one second believe that his heart is with us alone. If Payne was at the Dolphins or the Titans or the Roosters ... Then that would be the club TPJ wants to join, not us.

The bloke was toxic for our dressing room during his last stint here (where we got the spoon, not entirely his fault but still...), then he walks away from a battling club (while under contract ) talking about how he was pushed into playing league.

Well he ain’t doing it for the money. He isn’t doing it for the fame. He is doing it for one of 2 reasons; he loves the Broncos and he wants to win. Please tell me where wanting to win a premiership is a bad thing. This isn’t Coates and Fifita who left us high and dry when things got tough. He got pushed out, remember that. So for him to say I want to play for the Broncos or not at all to me says a lot more positive things about him than negative. Regardless of if the carrot of winning a premiership is an extra motivation. Who gives a ****, name me a bloke who doesn’t want to win a premiership and I’ll show you a schmuck.

See my last post. But to tldr it. He doesn't love the club he loves Payne. If Payne wasn't here he wouldn't want back in

See my last post. But to tldr it. He doesn't love the club he loves Payne. If Payne wasn't here he wouldn't want back in
I'm not so sure. What I can say is he won't be awarded an NRL contract and be allowed to be bashed unconcioua in the ring. Not with our HIA protocols. It will be one or the other wherever he goes..

Walsh isn't going anywhere. The benefit of him already is that he has seen what's on the other side of the grass and he isn't a fan at all so he wont be leaving this club at all unless we don't want him anymore. And I bet he is in the ear of some players around him saying the exact same thing.

Was letting Walsh walk the best recruitment decision Kevvie has made during his tenure?

Active Now

• maddo
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrMoore
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • The Strapper
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.