Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

He signed a three-year development deal in 22. Made his Cyril debut this year and was outstanding.

Also watched him captain the Broncos v Knights in July. I thought he was excellent as a fullback and captain in a pretty average Toowoomba team.

A natural ball runner, made line breaks, captain and kicks goals.

Great last line of defence in Cyril too and he got lots of practise.
What’s that rubbish about him being “a halfback through and through”?! 😂

CM (Michael Carayannis / Brent Read) say that our current train and trial players for the 2024 season are:

Ethan Quai-Ward (centre), Matt Milson (fullback)

But, didn't Quai-Ward sign with the Bulldogs?

CM (Michael Carayannis / Brent Read) say that our current train and trial players for the 2024 season are:

Ethan Quai-Ward (centre), Matt Milson (fullback)

But, didn't Quai-Ward sign with the Bulldogs?
That lasted about 2 months before he returned. No idea what happened there

Pick your choice from the below:
1. way too much of Gus he thought he could handle/
2. the grass might’ve looked greener from afar/
3. not a clear path here then with the depth we had and we continue to have in our outside backs.
4. He came back for “culture” that we now have 😉.

All you needed to know that he was going to be a failure was that he was a winger in high school. Says it all really.

Pick your choice from the below:
1. way too much of Gus he thought he could handle/
2. the grass might’ve looked greener from afar/
3. not a clear path here then with the depth we had and we continue to have in our outside backs.
4. He came back for “culture” that we now have 😉.
Way too much mayo on their Chicken Sandwiches

I think it stems from mothers forcing it on their kids thinking it helps protect them against concussions.

Reality is, it does jack fucking shit.
Does protect against awful cauliflower ears and other cuts so it's not without merit. I'm actually surprised more don't wear it.

I just read that Ronnie Palmer has been let go by the Tigers. I would snap him up straight away, he's great for the younger kids and would be great for team building.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spooky1013
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ivanhungryjak
  • The Don
  • Yem
  • Splinter
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Allo
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.