Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Last time he played at Lang Park against a ladder leading QLD team he ran for 128m
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Is it possible to allow Baker to talk to other clubs about an immediate release, provided they pay his full freight?!
We could just carry 3 on the bench or start with 12. Makes no difference….
God I hope he knocked some chick up in Vegas he feels obliged to father.

God I hope he knocked some chick up in Vegas he feels obliged to father.
No chance @Fitzy. Even the Yank chicks, who have zero idea about the game, wouldn’t go with some low budget, average park footy player. It’s a vibe that a cuck gives off around a pack of bulls.

But who is going to run the whole 19 metres he runs in a game?
Relax @NSW stables… there is a margin of error (20m) in the trackers, across the 17 players. That realistically means, it makes up for the pillow’s performance.

Its not true nobody wants him. He's had a quite a bit of interest. The problem is he has a pretty decent contract here that he isnt willing to give up ( cant blame him for that ). We dont seem keen to chip in to get him off the books, and he isnt getting the same money elsewhere.
Do we know how much he is “Milf-ing” from the Broncos @Wolfie?

Btw… “Milf-ing” is a term I’ve coined for all players that do a Milford, Latrell, Bird, Schuster etc…. They all Milf their respective clubs… We’ve been Milfed quite a bit this year…I also realise that Milf means something totally different…. 😂

Btw… “Milf-ing” is a term I’ve coined for all players that do a Milford, Latrell, Bird, Schuster etc…. They all Milf their respective clubs… We’ve been Milfed quite a bit this year…I also realise that Milf means something totally different…. 😂

In what way? Being a lazy? I've said it before about Milford, he wasnt a bad trainer, not lazy or anything, just would only do what he needed to do which is why he hasnt made the most of his talent. I dont belive Paix is like that.

I dont know a lot about it all tbh, just know he's had some offers that dont come close to matching what he's on here so i dont blame him for holding out.

I want Paix gone, but don’t have a problem with his attitude. As for Milford, he just strikes me as a very talented, shitless layabout…

As for Baker? Can you blame him for not leaving? Can you blame anyone staying in any job where it’s either pay me out or put up with me coz I know I won’t get a sweet deal like this again. No. It just sucks when it’s to our team’s detriment.

I think we need patience with Baker. He's still a bit up and down but he's young and has only had a couple of games with the club. He's still learning Broncos football and dare I say it, Broncos fitness. I think he'll come good, he just needs a chance. Baker as part of a full-strength pack is also very different to Baker trying to replace Payne's mountain-sized hole. Faith in the recruitment team, they've been on the ball the past couple of years for the most part.

Yes Sportsbet we are all aware of the "Battle of Brisbane"

Badel needs to get fucked. There’s no doubt Selwyn is in demand you don’t need to be a lowlife Courier Mail journalist to publicly espouse this shit.

He's been on the we'll need to choose between Staggs and Cobbo train for a week now ... but he recently added Oates to this group.

Badel needs to get fucked. There’s no doubt Selwyn is in demand you don’t need to be a lowlife Courier Mail journalist to publicly espouse this shit.

Holding onto talent is a problem every team faces. Especially if you believe what Gus Gould says about talent depth if the NRL keep adding new teams.

Our issue is going to be whether we hold on to the experienced players over the inexperienced ones.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.