Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009

Nofoaluma is looking for a new home. There's your experienced back who will come on the cheap. He clearly needs a big attitude adjustment but he can do that from reserve grade and earn his injury/Origin callups.
Kev did a lot of work getting rid of the dickheads, we don’t need another one hanging around.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
You haven't watched much of him this year have you
His speed isnt really his issue, its his brain snaps. He seems to be having way too many major ones. Cant really afford the level of indiscipline he's bringing to the eels.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Let's not forget he is playing in a aging side that prolly needs a rebuild,really the halves that make the wingers look good with quality ball

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
We kind of need a versatile back, not a pure winger because we don't know which of our backs will go down next.
Someone like a Jesse Arthars.
Doesn't need to be a highlights reel player just one that gets in and does the job at a quality standard.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We kind of need a versatile back, not a pure winger because we don't know which of our backs will go down next.
Exactly. Particularly with Sailor and Arthurs out for the next 6 weeks

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
I know what you are saying. Any combination of these names above would be light years ahead of Piakura and Riki.

I’d also be pretty keen to see a combo of Rhys Kennedy and Paul Vaughn instead of Haas and Jensen too.

I also wish we went with Dufty instead of Walsh when we had the chance too. Still regret that to this day.
For a second I thought @Sproj lost his mind… 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😉

B

blacknwhite

Jul 12, 2022
Hey, some rumours in the UK that we, Hull FC, have identified Cartwright to be our next head coach.

Has anyone heard anything?

What does he do at the Broncos?

Cheers!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Hey, some rumours in the UK that we, Hull FC, have identified Cartwright to be our next head coach.

Has anyone heard anything?

What does he do at the Broncos?

Cheers!
Surprised you wouldn't go after Briers.

I think Cartwright does the defence... has been with broncos for a few years now under Kevvie

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kat00
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Swordfish
  • lakers133334
  • blacknwhite
  • Brocko
  • pennywisealfie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.