OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest and say I saw Allan play a lot of NYC and didn’t rate him at all. I couldn’t see what the fuss was about. The defence in that competition was pretty bad and on the days when the opposition was particularly poor he ripped them up but I thought he would struggle against men. I was not bothered at all when he left. To his credit though he seems to have worked hard and on what I have seen of him this year he’s much stronger and more consistent. Bring him home I say.

View attachment 10310

Sorry everyone, I just think it's interesting to look back at opinions and seeing how they can change within this forum

View attachment 10311
By the way, I like to look back too. The change in my positions reminds me to not be unequivocal even though I fall victim to it still. A prime example: the Broncos were stupid to not honour WBs 2019 contract. There, I've done it again! Now, back to bed for me.

Oh don't be sorry! When you're right you're right and it's not a bad thing in any way to drag it back into the light.

fair enough

By the way, I like to look back too. The change in my positions reminds me to not be unequivocal even though I fall victim to it still. A prime example: the Broncos were stupid to not honour WBs 2019 contract. There, I've done it again! Now, back to bed for me.
Hahah Broncos are stupid in general.

Sounds good 👍. Who do we trade or not re-sign to sign him up next year?

View attachment 10316
Geez some people here are so rude

Some diamonds in the rough are always scoffed at the beginning...it's always the next-big-thing kid that garners the attention.
Maybe Scarlett or Gamble should have first dibs at halfback, honestly not sold on this Dearden kid. Would be a big mistake to put all our stock on him just to watch him be another AMac for 10 yrs.

Some diamonds in the rough are always scoffed at the beginning...it's always the next-big-thing kid that garners the attention.
Maybe Scarlett or Gamble should have first dibs at halfback, honestly not sold on this Dearden kid. Would be a big mistake to put all our stock on him just to watch him be another AMac for 10 yrs.
Yeah shame that Gamble went off the field so early in his debut game for us. I think Dearden will just take a bit of time to develop and probably won't develop as quickly as someone like Nathan Cleary. He definitely won't be another Macca. I think Dearden is probably going to take over the QLD 7 when DCE retires.

Last edited:
Put a decent 6 next to Dearden (not one that rotates weekly like this year) and see him flourish.

Put a decent 6 next to Dearden (not one that rotates weekly like this year) and see him flourish.
Munster would be a great halves partner for Dearden.

Not sure what realistic options there are out there though.

Problem as I view it is you never back up anything you say with any game example, not once in all this can I see any game example- no NYC or ISC- which means you're just guessing and you've just seen a name on a scoresheet or seen a 2 minute video.
No. You are just guessing about me, actually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ettybay
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • mitch222
  • maddo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.