OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most interesting part of the next few weeks will be seeing which way the dominos from the Sunny coast Storm fall.. I'm predicting they get to keep hold of all their stars cos that's the way they roll.

Damn.. I hate being right

Not sure really how that proves anything. Some players have to move to realise what they need to fix up. I think it clicked with Allan after he left Brisbane.

Not sure really how that proves anything. Some players have to move to realise what they need to fix up. I think it clicked with Allan after he left Brisbane.

Even then to what extent? He was largely used as a depth player. He had a decent run of games playing off of Cody Walker who was in career best form but even so he still had his flakey moments.

Yeah he would but it’s a while till he’s available... I think we should focus long term on getting a spine of
1. Allan
6. Munster
7. Dearden
9. Grant
That is exactly what the Brisbane Broncos spine should look like.

Grant and Allan are possible options right now which is unreal.. We should be focussing all we can on them right now.

We can only hope for Munster. We should definitely be preparing to sign him though. I say bring Tanah Boyd back in the mean time.

Last edited:
That is exactly what the Brisbane Broncos spine should look like.

Grant and Allan are possible options right now which is unreal.. We should be focussing all we can on them right now.

We can only hope for Munster. We should definitely be preparing to sign him though. I say bring Tanah Boyd back in the mean time.
Yeah completely agree but I don’t reckon bring Tanah back he’s to similar to Dearden and we need one half with a bit of spark so if we were to find someone in the mean time they need to possess those attributes

Even then to what extent? He was largely used as a depth player. He had a decent run of games playing off of Cody Walker who was in career best form but even so he still had his flakey moments.

He had some efforts when he could have put his body on the line in defence i felt were questionable. I was imagining the abuse poor old Darius would have got for something similar.

He had some efforts when he could have put his body on the line in defence i felt were questionable. I was imagining the abuse poor old Darius would have got for something similar.
Yeah, i recall a couple turnstile moments, which you really cant afford at fullback.

'Poor' old Darius.

Can't 'afford' at fullback.

Come on.
I was more referring to allan. Dont get me wrong, i think he is a stronger candidate than our other fullback options. He could probably improve his defensive technique.

Last edited:
I was more referring to allan. Dont get me wrong, i think he is a stronger candidate than our other fullback options. He could probably improve his defensive technique.

Just making what I consider a funny, all good. Agreed, would love him back. But no guarantee he would perform like he has without Bennett, ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.