OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his time has gone really. Love watching him play, but as @1910 referred to, he just doesnt train and apply himself enough.
He would fit in well with the 2020 broncos then

the Storm won't release the Fox without a replacement ... and the Jet would certainly NOT meet Bellamy's standards
Probably not but i would think he would want to play with his close mates walker and mitchell....couldnt see him going backwards to the tigers or dogs

Some handy players on the market come 1st Nov. Source Brent Read

1. James Tedesco
  2. Latrell Mitchell
  3. Kotoni Staggs
  4. Dale Finucane
  5. Mitchell Moses
  6. Jaydn Su’A
  7. Jarome Luai
  8. Cameron McInnes
  9. Angus Crichton
  10. Dylan Walker

Probably not but i would think he would want to play with his close mates walker and mitchell....couldnt see him going backwards to the tigers or dogs

doesn't really matter what he wants for next year, he still has a year to run on his Storm contract, so he needs to get a release ... and the only way for him to do that is for the club he wants to go to, having something that the Storm and Bellamy want

1. James Tedesco
  2. Latrell Mitchell
  3. Kotoni Staggs
  4. Dale Finucane
  5. Mitchell Moses
  6. Jaydn Su’A
  7. Jarome Luai
  8. Cameron McInnes
  9. Angus Crichton
  10. Dylan Walker
I hope out of this list we can at least manage to land that Katoni Staggs kid.

1. James Tedesco
  2. Latrell Mitchell
  3. Kotoni Staggs
  4. Dale Finucane
  5. Mitchell Moses
  6. Jaydn Su’A
  7. Jarome Luai
  8. Cameron McInnes
  9. Angus Crichton
  10. Dylan Walker

I'd take anyone on that list except Walker and Moses.

I'd take anyone on that list except Walker and Moses.

Walker could be a decent signing as a center ... but if he wanted a spine position, then PASS

I reckon this is doable for next year:

1. Allan
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs (Isaako until Staggs is fit)
4. Naden
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Grant
10. Carrigan
11. Su’A
12. Haas
13. Asiata

14. Paix
15. TPJ
16. Flegler
17. Riki

How’s that look?

Last edited:
Kevvie Walters and Glenn Lazarus went alright after they came to the Broncs, I heard...
There has been a few, Dale Shearer , Trevor Gillmiester, Kevin Walters, Garry Belcher, Gavin Allen, Harvey Howard, I am all out for now

I reckon this is doable for next year:

1. Allan
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs (Isaako until Staggs is fit)
4. Naden
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Grant
10. Carrigan
11. Su’A
12. Haas
13. Asiata

14. Paix
15. TPJ
16. Flegler
17. Riki

How’s that look?
Only 2 you can't sell me on is Coates and Isaako, got now replacements for you but Sproj

the Storm won't release the Fox without a replacement ... and the Jet would certainly NOT meet Bellamy's standards
100% right, wouldn't cut it in the preseason

This will allow him to spend his last year with us for $900k+ still underdone. Then fly out of the blocks in 2022 in someone else’s colours.

doesn't really matter what he wants for next year, he still has a year to run on his Storm contract, so he needs to get a release ... and the only way for him to do that is for the club he wants to go to, having something that the Storm and Bellamy want
Ok...we will see what happens pretty soon then

Daily Telegraph with a story just now about Gareth Widdop wanting to come back to the NRL next year for personal reasons and how we may be interested. Apparently his dad is a mad Broncos fan. He is on $900k per season at Warrington, and would need to take a big pay cut obviously.

What's the consensus lads, we keen? He is 31, but would still have 2 or 3 good years in him you would think, and would be an excellent experienced half for Dearden. He has to be worth a look I reckon and I would be happy to throw half a mill at him.

Last edited:
Daily Telegraph with a story just now about Gateth Widdop wanting to come back to the NRL next year for personal reasons and how we may be interested. Apparently his dad is a mad Broncos fan. He is on $900 per season at Warrington, and would need to take a big pay cut obviously.

What's the consensus lads, we keen? Still got 2 or 3 good years in him you would think, and would be a good experienced half for Dearden. He has to be worth a look I reckon.

100%. I’ve been raving about it for months now. Play at 5/8th or play him at fullback. Doesn’t matter. Get him in the spine and make him Vice Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncs30
  • Bronx48
  • Battler
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • simplythebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jarro65
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.