OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top eight will do.
This. Isaako will likely never be a top 8 fullback. Farnworth maybe but it’s a while off and no guarantee. Allan with a bit of luck I could see playing similarly to Darius Boyd when he was good.

I do like Allan, but if people want their fullbacks to put their bodies on the line i fear they arent going to be fans of Allan.

I do like Allan, but if people want their fullbacks to put their bodies on the line i fear they arent going to be fans of Allan.

To be fair we are used to Boyd’s ‘defence’, Allan still could be seen as an upgrade

And also, when did the Broncos sign up to play as the Wallabies? This is pathetic from the Wallies.
Id put money on the Broncos... some QLD cup players could deadset walk straight into the wallabies team after a handful of union games...

Id put money on the Broncos... some QLD cup players could deadset walk straight into the wallabies team after a handful of union games...
Vunivalu will walk straight into their best side.

It's pathetic how bad they are. Aside from watching the games Berrick Barnes used to play, I haven't taken them seriously since 2003.

And also, when did the Broncos sign up to play as the Wallabies? This is pathetic from the Wallies.
That was pitiful. Any excitement they built up after game 1 well and truly extinguished. Petaia looks good though, pretty sure an NRL club could offer him more money and more chance at success than the Wallabies.

Last edited:
Vunivalu will walk straight into their best side.

It's pathetic how bad they are. Aside from watching the games Berrick Barnes used to play, I haven't taken them seriously since 2003.
He will look like an absolute superstar in that team, if he gets the ball. The fact it's even doubtful that the union national team would beat the worst NRL team is just, ummm wow.. There are 15 other teams, these are club team, that would embarrass them. Imagine what the kangaroos, or even the storm or roosters would do to them. It'd be a cricket score even if they played union rules with a week lead up haha...
Union went downhill when they started to overpay for NRL stars for publicity. They'll never admit it but it backfired big time I believe. The media only talked about "the ex NRL player..." whenever union was brought up, and it sent a bad message to junior union talent.

Slothfield has linked us to Jahrome Hughes. saying that he is only on 350k at the Storm and the Storm won't be able to match the offers from clubs like us who will be cashed up at the end of next season.

says his manager Chris Orr has shopped him to every club in the NRL

Slothfield has linked us to Jahrome Hughes. saying that he is only on 350k at the Storm and the Storm won't be able to match the offers from clubs like us who will be cashed up at the end of next season.

The media just continue to suck so much. He’s been shopped around, let’s just throw in the Broncos name because that will get clicks.

I still dont reckon he will be as effective if you take him out of the Storm system.

Adrian Proszenko in the SMH says that Kennar has just finalized a one year extension

the paragraph after linking us to Corey Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • scobie
  • Organix
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • simplythebest
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • ozzball
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • broncotville
  • Jazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Culhwch
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.