OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take him over Allan at FB any day of the week, but he probably wants 800k+, and a club like the dogs or titans will oblige.
Don't think either of those clubs have the money but I take your point. I'd happily pay 500k to get him on board. He could be an elite fullback easily.

And also, when did the Broncos sign up to play as the Wallabies? This is pathetic from the Wallies.
Just when you think the running of the NswRL cant get any worse....along comes rugby australia and the wallabies👎

The media just continue to suck so much. He’s been shopped around, let’s just throw in the Broncos name because that will get clicks.
I find the worst stories they throw out for clicks usually start with " Ex NRL Star"..... Then after you take the bait you discover its someone youve never heard of who is a fringe squad member..possibly....or if theyve played its only the same amount of games as paul kunt🙄

Beast of a player. I'd really like to see him back in league, at the Broncos, on the wing.
He’s not gonna do that... he has a pretty comfy spot in the wallabies side

Not sure Allan is a top 8 fullback. Tedesco, Paps, Ponga, Turbo, Latrell, Gutherson, RTS, Brimson, Edwards, CNK all better imo. I'd also take Holmes if he can find his groove again. Still probably better than any of our current options though.

The Rabbitohs have offered Corey Allan a release from the final year of his contract at the club prepares to upgrade Latrell Mitchell, a new report says. - Source nine WWOS

The Telegraph said that Souths had decided they could not carry both Mitchell and Allan within their salary cap, and touted the Broncos, Cowboys, Sharks and Wests Tigers as possible new homes for the 22-year-old fullback as he weighs up his options.

Last edited:
I still dont reckon he will be as effective if you take him out of the Storm system.
He’s very much a manufactured halfback who did a good job in the role that Melbourne needed him for.
Take him out of that environment and I’d be very interested to see what sort of a number 7 he’d be. A lot of clubs who aren’t Melbourne think they’re getting the full Melbourne version of the player they poached from Melbourne...it doesn’t work out that way very often

Cronk was a manufactured halfback and he turned out alright. I think Hughes would take time in a new system but I think he is criminally underrated. He is one of the best halfbacks in the comp in my opinion.

Last edited:
Warriors are interested- want to bring him back home.

I just think they can fit players into their system and make it work better than any other team. Not that many players who have looked good at Melbourne have looked good at other teams.

Cameron Smith

Pretty much. Hughes, Munster and Paps are all arguably fullbacks, with enough ball-playing ability to make it as a #6. None of them are organisers, and that would be the #7's job if not for Cameron Smith. A good kicking game is fine if you're next to Darren Lockyer in the '06 grand final.

The thing that worries me about Allen is Bennett didn’t want him and sent him to the rabbits. Bennett moves to the rabbits and doesn’t play him, signs Latrell to replace him, he finally looks to have proven himself somewhat and the rabbits rush to release him.

The thing that worries me about Allen is Bennett didn’t want him and sent him to the rabbits. Bennett moves to the rabbits and doesn’t play him, signs Latrell to replace him, he finally looks to have proven himself somewhat and the rabbits rush to release him.
Yeah but Bennett wanted Jack Bird, Darius Boyd and other spuds. Bennett has lost the status of unquestionable selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • scobie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Lostboy
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.