Broncos to Las Vegas

Hi guys,

We bought 3 tickets for the Vegas game. We have since managed to snag a corporate box (can’t wait). I want to sell the tickets. Cost me $180 AUD each. Before I post them somewhere else is anyone looking for 3 tickets? Section 337 Row 2. Very decent seats. $160 a ticket or $450 for 3 of them.
Corporate box in Vegas!? That's gonna be awesome!

ScreenScreenshot 2024 02 06 at 21 02 55 NRL Las Vegas visa approval Payne Haas cleared Reece W

Terrorism , Treason , Rape , Murder or ,,,, Dangerous Drugs are the reasons you need to visit the embassy for a formal interview .
America is weird like that. The next Presidential election has three candidates who have all been accused of rape: the sitting President's son is a crack addict who's made a living selling his father's name to corrupt countries like Ukraine and China; RFK Jr has been busted for heroin; and Trump's being accused of staging a forty minute unarmed coup d'etat, which almost broke the space time continuum.

Terrorism , Treason , Rape , Murder or ,,,, Dangerous Drugs are the reasons you need to visit the embassy for a formal interview .

I'm pretty sure they don't give the actual crimes. Isn't it just if you have been arrested and convicted of a crime, you need to front up?

Hi guys,

We bought 3 tickets for the Vegas game. We have since managed to snag a corporate box (can’t wait). I want to sell the tickets. Cost me $180 AUD each. Before I post them somewhere else is anyone looking for 3 tickets? Section 337 Row 2. Very decent seats. $160 a ticket or $450 for 3 of them.

We're going to need photos of this.

But it was meant to sell out quick right? 🤭

You know, I'd really like to see the breakdown of the crowd ... and what % are Aussie expats or Aussie tourists.

because if there is a high % of Aussies in the crowd, then i'd argue that this venture helps US/Vegas tourism ... not the NRL

I'm pretty sure they don't give the actual crimes. Isn't it just if you have been arrested and convicted of a crime, you need to front up?
This is the question asked on the ESTA form:

"Have you ever violated any law related to possessing, using or distributing illegal drugs?"

I think the stadium will be at best half capacity on game day.

Imo thats a fail given the investment and the fact they haven't even conquered Australia yet they spending huge for a fantasy project.

I think the stadium will be at best half capacity on game day.

Imo thats a fail given the investment and the fact they haven't even conquered Australia yet they spending huge for a fantasy project.
It`s about gambling not enjoyment of the game live .
Another sport for Mericans to bet on .

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • leon.bott
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.