Broncos to Las Vegas

I legit don't see why it's a big deal either way.

None of the teams will be sitting up the back of any plane they board.

If the Broncos really wanted to, I'm certain they would be able to do whatever they wanted flight wise. There must be a decent reason that the other teams aren't flying direct.
Sometimes it's little things that count though. A lot of smaller benefits can add up fairly quickly. Cleaner air quality, much less turbulence and all the other things mentioned in the article will definitely aid the Roosters. How can it not be advantageous?

Sometimes it's little things that count though. A lot of smaller benefits can add up fairly quickly. Cleaner air quality, much less turbulence and all the other things mentioned in the article will definitely aid the Roosters. How can it not be advantageous?

Because the article is an advert full of bullshit.

Cleaner Air is a load of shit. All aircraft have filtered air conditioning systems.

Larger wings by default will cause less turbulance, Fiji's A330 and A350 both have slightly longer wings than the 787.

If they jag a 737 they might get more turbulance on a bad day. But lets be real, we've all flown them, turbulance is a moot point unless it actually injures them.

The only thing that will help a little compared to the A330 is the cabin pressure on the 787. They pressurise the cabin to 6000 feet instead of 8000 feet. Face won't feel so dry, and will feel a little better once you land.

The effects of this 2000 feet can me mitigated by washing your face a couple of times mid flight, or using the fancy hot towels passengers up front can ask for.

Cleaner Air is a load of shit. All aircraft have filtered air conditioning systems.

Larger wings by default will cause less turbulance, Fiji's A330 and A350 both have slightly longer wings than the 787.

If they jag a 737 they might get more turbulance on a bad day. But lets be real, we've all flown them, turbulance is a moot point unless it actually injures them.

The only thing that will help a little compared to the A330 is the cabin pressure on the 787. They pressurise the cabin to 6000 feet instead of 8000 feet. Face won't feel so dry, and will feel a little better once you land.

The effects of this 2000 feet can me mitigated by washing your face a couple of times mid flight, or using the fancy hot towels passengers up front can ask for.
Okay lol

White Flag I Give Up GIF by Film Riot

**** the Dreamliner and its shitty electronic shading and thin seats. I try to fly A380 whenever possible.

**** the Dreamliner and its shitty electronic shading and thin seats. I try to fly A380 whenever possible.

**** being stuck in any plane for any amount of time really. I've not done much longhauling but my 787 ride wasn't amazing. A380 flights have only been across the ditch.

**** being stuck in any plane for any amount of time really. I've not done much longhauling but my 787 ride wasn't amazing. A380 flights have only been across the ditch.
I've found A380 Singapore/Emirates/BA/Thai to be the least excruciating for over 8 hour flights, particularly if you have two or three seats to yourself. I always wear noise cancelling earbuds/earplugs the entire flight, bring my own entertainment on a tablet and take melatonin inline with my destination bedtime. I have everything down pat but dread every second of every flight. The worst longhaul flights are Emirates 777. Never again. Ever. Ever.

I've found A380 Singapore/Emirates/BA/Thai to be the least excruciating for over 8 hour flights, particularly if you have two or three seats to yourself. I always wear noise cancelling earbuds/earplugs the entire flight, bring my own entertainment on a tablet and take melatonin inline with my destination bedtime. I have everything down pat but dread every second of every flight. The worst longhaul flights are Emirates 777. Never again. Ever. Ever.

I copped an old Singapore 777 to SIN once. Was awful.

Same mother fucker was sitting at the gate days later for a 14 hour into Rome. Worst time.

I copped an old Singapore 777 to SIN once. Was awful.

Same mother fucker was sitting at the gate days later for a 14 hour into Rome. Worst time.
Emirates squeezes another seat in the aisle over Singapore. You literally do not have room to lift your elbow to eat. It's excruciating.

I've flown some pretty bad planes in my time: second hand Soviet-era Antonovs, probably the worst. They tend to crash eventually.

Id be breaking it up as much as i can flight wise it is a brutal non stop flight no matter how you fly hell stop in Hawaii while you are at it

Hi guys,

We bought 3 tickets for the Vegas game. We have since managed to snag a corporate box (can’t wait). I want to sell the tickets. Cost me $180 AUD each. Before I post them somewhere else is anyone looking for 3 tickets? Section 337 Row 2. Very decent seats. $160 a ticket or $450 for 3 of them.

Was curious abut tickets, and jeez there's quite a few left...

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Manofoneway
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • mitch222
  • Gaz
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.