Broncoshq Super Dooper Tipping Comp

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I dunno, maybe just join the above comp and maybe you can use all your tips across the comps you are in.

And Just a friendly bump.... lets go guys the more the merrier... I might even have a great *prize.....*great could be an overstatement

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I dunno, maybe just join the above comp and maybe you can use all your tips across the comps you are in.

And Just a friendly bump.... lets go guys the more the merrier... I might even have a great *prize.....*great could be an overstatement

I won last year and saw nothing, i call bs! :p

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
I was at the top to, I must have come 2nd or 3rd

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
LOL the person leading the tipping comp is winning because he didn't tip at all and he got all the away teams :haha::haha:

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
:lol: missed the tips and thought wth might aswell tip on the one that i can, i didn't get that one lol

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
umm...how come I'm not in the ladder? I know I forgot to do my tips, but...I'm not even down the bottom or anything?

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
You may have registered with the site but did you enter the BHQ comp?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Typical Kris... she's probably gone and joined some Somalian pirate betting syndicate instead!

Active Now

• marw
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.