Broncoshq Super Dooper Tipping Comp

I dunno, maybe just join the above comp and maybe you can use all your tips across the comps you are in.

And Just a friendly bump.... lets go guys the more the merrier... I might even have a great *prize.....*great could be an overstatement

I dunno, maybe just join the above comp and maybe you can use all your tips across the comps you are in.

And Just a friendly bump.... lets go guys the more the merrier... I might even have a great *prize.....*great could be an overstatement

I won last year and saw nothing, i call bs! :p

LOL the person leading the tipping comp is winning because he didn't tip at all and he got all the away teams :haha::haha:

:lol: missed the tips and thought wth might aswell tip on the one that i can, i didn't get that one lol

umm...how come I'm not in the ladder? I know I forgot to do my tips, but...I'm not even down the bottom or anything?

Typical Kris... she's probably gone and joined some Somalian pirate betting syndicate instead!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.