Congrats to the Jet

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
New baby daughter and a probably NSW call up.

Bloke has done a 180 in life and he’s to be congratulated for that.

Sometime we forget that the people who wear the jersey are just people, and they have issues and challenged the same as the rest of us.

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Happy for him, came to brisbane so he could play origin. Goal achieved. (If he gets picked, still not confirmed yet..)

If he has a shocker for NSW, it will likely negatively impact his form for us. Same as if he was never picked, he'd eventually want to go to a Sydney club in order to be in the selector's faces more often.

I hope he has a fucking blinder for NSW, but they still lose.

Hope he gets a try or 2 backing up the forwards for an offload. Might convince Bennett to use him that way every so often.

There is no way Qld beat Nsw. Kevie is going to be a shattered coach after this series, hold onto your hats .

I don’t know if anyone else has said it, but boy I’d be interested to see he and Addo-Carr have a foot race during NSW training. Put the debate to rest once and for all.

From what I’ve seen the past 18 months, I think Jet still has him by a whisker, even with his achilles problem.

I don’t know if anyone else has said it, but boy I’d be interested to see he and Addo-Carr have a foot race during NSW training. Put the debate to rest once and for all.

From what I’ve seen the past 18 months, I think Jet still has him by a whisker, even with his achilles problem.

Wonder if Bellamy comes he bring the Fox with him [emoji57]

I actually think that Addo-Carr has been faster these last 18 months but Jimmy is quicker if fully fit.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.