Congrats to the Jet

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
New baby daughter and a probably NSW call up.

Bloke has done a 180 in life and he’s to be congratulated for that.

Sometime we forget that the people who wear the jersey are just people, and they have issues and challenged the same as the rest of us.

Strop

Strop

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 28, 2015
Agreed. Now we just have to hope being in the blues camp doesn’t have any adverse effect on him. Hopefully he gets teamed up with a cleanskin like Cleary and not some deadshit.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

LockyersLeftBoot

LockyersLeftBoot

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2017
This. Hope he has the worst game of his life for them.

I just hope that whatever happens, he doesn’t get any more injured than he already is. We need him and I have a feeling he needs us.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Happy for him, came to brisbane so he could play origin. Goal achieved. (If he gets picked, still not confirmed yet..)

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
If he has a shocker for NSW, it will likely negatively impact his form for us. Same as if he was never picked, he'd eventually want to go to a Sydney club in order to be in the selector's faces more often.

I hope he has a fucking blinder for NSW, but they still lose.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Hope he gets a try or 2 backing up the forwards for an offload. Might convince Bennett to use him that way every so often.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
There is no way Qld beat Nsw. Kevie is going to be a shattered coach after this series, hold onto your hats .

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Hope he doesn't damage himself in the process, but grats to him.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
There is no way Qld beat Nsw. Kevie is going to be a shattered coach after this series, hold onto your hats .

If qld win this series kevvie should be signed as broncos head coach

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I don’t know if anyone else has said it, but boy I’d be interested to see he and Addo-Carr have a foot race during NSW training. Put the debate to rest once and for all.

From what I’ve seen the past 18 months, I think Jet still has him by a whisker, even with his achilles problem.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
I don’t know if anyone else has said it, but boy I’d be interested to see he and Addo-Carr have a foot race during NSW training. Put the debate to rest once and for all.

From what I’ve seen the past 18 months, I think Jet still has him by a whisker, even with his achilles problem.

Wonder if Bellamy comes he bring the Fox with him [emoji57]

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I actually think that Addo-Carr has been faster these last 18 months but Jimmy is quicker if fully fit.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • jd87
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.