Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
[TWEET]688175656027340804[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

I'm a bit disappointed we won't see Copley reach his full potential at the Broncos. And I feel bad for the bloke considering he has been here since he was 13 and was told Hodges position was his. But on the plus side it will hopefully shut some people up.

Re: Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

But at least we are getting someone that has more potential then Copley does, Roberts might turn out to be far better then Copley. Guess that means Jennings is off to Parramatta.

He has done the best thing for his career.

He has gone to a strong club, with a quality coach. I predict that he'll play origin in 2-3 years.

I also predict that we'll regret losing him... He may even prove that as early as thus season.

I did not bat an eyelid when hearing about the rumour that Copley was leaving. He is okay at best, he's had a couple of good games in a Broncos jersey but i won't be losing any sleep over this "loss". I'm happy with a centre pairing of Roberts and Reed and if Reed/Roberts isn't performing we can push a more than capable Kahu into the centres and bring in Anderson or even Maranta. Good times ahead

As soon as Roberts signed, we were all just waiting for the other foot to drop.

It's unfortunate but that's just footy. All it takes is one bad injury or a string of bad games and things change forever.

In his time here, Dale did really well to shake off his 'Dropley' monicker and show fans what he was capable of. Perhaps his greatest achievement came in 2014 where he scored 16 tries and was just killing teams with his late foot-work before the line.

Sydney have done it again, they've signed themselves another good player and for the sake of the competition, I hope he does well down there.

He has done the best thing for his career.

He has gone to a strong club, with a quality coach. I predict that he'll play origin in 2-3 years.

I also predict that we'll regret losing him... He may even prove that as early as thus season.

He'll be in England in 2 to 3 years time.

Another tale of a kid with potential who never really made it.

Got injured at the wrong time and never really cemented a spot.

Letting Petero Civoniceva go is an example of ruing the day, Letting Lockyer go at a young age would have been an example of ruing the day. Copley isn't I'm afraid and I don't mean that as an insult either. Good first grade player and can go onto rep football and I wish him good luck at the Roosters, but by no means irreplaceable.

He's taking the piss, folks.

Try to remember...

lies1.jpg

Was a shocking player, never had any talent, thank goodness he's gone and so on and so forth. Just bringing a little typical Raiders fan into it, hope you guys don't mind.

Everyone knows Copley can play, he just got the short end of the stick with injuries and had too much competition leading into last year.

He'll go well down there for the simple fact that he'll probably start at centre.

Pissed that the Roosters can sign who they want, when they want, how they want. As for Copley leaving, meh, don't really care.

Was a shocking player, never had any talent, thank goodness he's gone and so on and so forth. Just bringing a little typical Raiders fan into it, hope you guys don't mind.

16 tries in a season being shuffled all over the park says otherwise.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • lynx000
  • HarryAllan7
  • eggstar10
  • Cavalo
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.