Copley signs with Sydney

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
You can't teach someone to be stronger or faster? Ah shit. Guess that means everyone's natural ability is all they have. Good luck anyone who isn't born a prime athlete. ..

Dumbest thing I've heard :P - sorry haha

I think it's the other way around. You can't teach someone to have a good instinct and vision as easy as you can work on someone's style. That stuff is . Experiencemostly physical. Mental is the hardest to teach. Takes years to learn certain things. Why Reed has more value.. experience counts.

So you're agreeing that experience is what has gotten Reed to his level of instinct & vision? Awesome - that's what Copley will get now. Hopefully.

As to the stronger and faster BS - will Reed ever be as fast & strong as Copley? No. These guys are professionals - and already somewhere near their peak. There are trainers there to squeeze that last bit of performance out of them, to help utilise that strength or speed to make it most effective, but I stand by my point.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It's a shame that Hodgo's so old that a lot of his 2002-07 highlights are lost or in such low quality.

You could still throw in a few select games from that time period, but you'd be missing a ton of stuff too.

So basically you'd get a 15 minute video as opposed to a 40 minute extravaganza.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Swordfish
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.