Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that this likely means DCE will re-sign with Manly, I really hope Hunt doesn't look at this as an opportunity to slack off. He has been progressing as a half back quite well so far this year.

I doubt Hunt's form is due to fear of DCE's arrival. I don't think anyone outside of this forum and other broncos fans thought it was any possibility of happening

I don't doubt that either, but it is likely a little pressure off his back. Damn BHQ propaganda, sucking me in like always.

Lol. As if Hunt's form has been related to anything to do with DCE. It's more likely to be the fact he's actually playing in his best position and is being shown confidence by the coach to trust his instincts. I doubt he will sit there before training this week and think, "oh that 5% chance of DCE coming to Brisbane is now less than 1%. I can slacken off now."

Can I close this now?

Yeah, lock it [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION], meet you back here in a months time when the next DCE to Brisbane rumour eventuates :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • armchair
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Socnorb
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bish
  • Stix
  • mrslong
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.