David Klemmer

I have read this thread and can firmly say that I am disgusted to be in the same thread as you barbarians..people who hope to see a player assault an opponent "square in the nose". I am sick to my stomach no wonder we Queenslanders have the reputation we do because of people like you..disgusted...David klemmer is an outstanding young athlete who I believe will excel in this game,wether a NSWanker or not

1399360616124-54431c75bdd31.jpg

Last edited:
bloke would probably be a regular at Long Bay if not for Rugby League ... he's 100% pure thug.

Fortunately for him RL exists and he's good at it.

582450-fd34fede-ddbd-11e4-90d8-bc21b5c83438.jpg

Would love to see Papalii or Napa hit him hard enough to make him puke his breakfast... all the way from his colon!

People confuse being tough with being a thug, and have been doing so for decades in NSW.

Seen it all before. From the State of Origin arena down to park football.

Big bodies, aggressive when winning but go missing when the going gets tough or they get put in their place.

This times infinity. He was aggressive and throwing his weight around in the last 10 minutes when they had a lead... didn't see him do shit for the other 70.

I just found it odd that given the state of the game and how they usually treat these incidents, nothing was made of it. The only one to comment was Gus and he was praising him for it.

I can understand why too because I thought it revealed the Blues mentality on the night. They weren't afraid to go that extra level and really push the boundaries with the refs. It worked as well, but I don't know if it will work at Suncorp with the crowd putting plenty of pressure onto them.

Otherwise I thought he had a really good game and think the Blues may have found their best prop forward since Lazarus. A couple of his runs around the time Morris scored just really swung the momentum in the Blues favour.

I just found it odd that given the state of the game and how they usually treat these incidents, nothing was made of it. The only one to comment was Gus and he was praising him for it.

I can understand why too because I thought it revealed the Blues mentality on the night. They weren't afraid to go that extra level and really push the boundaries with the refs. It worked as well, but I don't know if it will work at Suncorp with the crowd putting plenty of pressure onto them.

Otherwise I thought he had a really good game and think the Blues may have found their best prop forward since Lazarus. A couple of his runs around the time Morris scored just really swung the momentum in the Blues favour.

Thats a big call about Lazarus. So you think he is or will be better than Harrigan? You rate him more highly than Woods? I think Tamou and Woods have played this series amazingly well so far and have Klemmer considerably lower than them even when talking about NSW props. I reiterate, I thought Klemmer was not better than any of the other NSW forwards and is only getting praise for acting like a complete jerk at the end of the game when he and everyone else knew it was over. Time will tell if you are right about him but given his age, he will obviously improve.

Thats a big call about Lazarus. So you think he is or will be better than Harrigan? You rate him more highly than Woods? I think Tamou and Woods have played this series amazingly well so far and have Klemmer considerably lower than them even when talking about NSW props. I reiterate, I thought Klemmer was not better than any of the other NSW forwards and is only getting praise for acting like a complete jerk at the end of the game when he and everyone else knew it was over. Time will tell if you are right about him but given his age, he will obviously improve.

I think he can be as good as Harragon, but the reason I went with Lazo is that he finished his career after Chief.

I think he has more upside than Tamou & Woods. I can see an argument for both being better on the night, but both had relatively slow starts to their rep. career where as Klemmer was picked before his time and surprised just about everyone with his form for Australia and has backed it up here.

Once he starts playing a more prominent role at the Bulldogs I can see his game going to another level. Woods will be his biggest challenger to the throne and if he can continue putting those performances like he did on Wednesday together NSW could have their next Harragon and Lazarus combination but I still see some lapses in him that can be quite soft.

Tamou has always been too hot and cold for me. I've seen too many efforts like the one on Hunt in defence for me to ever accept him as anything more than just handy.

As I said, I'm not basing my comments on that last 10. I just found that period really interesting and can see it playing a role in Game III. My opinion is more on the impact he provided around the time Morris scored.

Would love to see a Round 6, 2015 Thaiday v JWH-esque showdown between Klemmer and McGuire.

Yeah QLD'ers never play dirty ever ever ever. Hodges should be at Wacol, niggling and swinging his arm. QLD are just scared of Klemmer and how he is going to perform at Origin level for years to come.

1434554376346.jpg

There is a massive difference between high tackles (which happen every week) as well as head pats and throwing punches, pulling someones hair or trying to rip someones jaw off. But NSW fans and players will never see that difference and that's the problem.

Yeah QLD'ers never play dirty ever ever ever. Hodges should be at Wacol, niggling and swinging his arm. QLD are just scared of Klemmer and how he is going to perform at Origin level for years to come.

1434554376346.jpg

Check your account, Bman, your six year old sister is posting again.

I think it actually made contact with his chin first ..... but anyway, who cares, he's a NSWelshman, and that sort of tackle happens frequently in Origin games.

No way in hell that Hodges is as big a cheap shot merchant as Gallen and Co by the way .... and anyone that thinks so is absolutely dreaming !

1434554376346.jpg

Jesus, for a Roosters/Broncos fan you sure do have an overly negative opinion of one of the greatest players to ever lace up a pair of boots at either club.

I'd still take him at the Broncos in a blink of an eye.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Strapper
  • bert_lifts
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Big Del
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • john1420
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Gaz
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.