Dell or Tonga?

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Big Dell or Tonga? Or?

Big dell on the right and shift Folau to centre. We can do this for game two.

I think we lose nothing putting either in, I would love Dell to get a SOO swansong so my vote goes to him.

Dell, he would also take a small load off our forwards.

I would do whatever it takes to NOT move Falou.

Oh and Tonga; I love chunky daks but I think Jennings and Hayne would rip him apart with their pace

Dell.

He is made for Origin.

I think Tonga deserves a call up, he has been in pretty good form for the Cowboys

Tonga

Let's just hope they don't pick Ash Graham, Henry was talking him up because he is a right centre.

Ok thanks for that. Dunno why I thought he was a blue. On a similar note, and I know it's too early at this stage, but is Jo Tomane a Queenslander? Pretty sure I remember reading he was from up here.

You'd have to say that Tonga is less of a risk against Jennings and Hayne.

Ari Gold said:
Ok thanks for that. Dunno why I thought he was a blue. On a similar note, and I know it's too early at this stage, but is Jo Tomane a Queenslander? Pretty sure I remember reading he was from up here.

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... team=Storm

Career: Tomane only started playing rugby league as a 16-year-old. He was a stand-out rugby union schoolboy at famed Brisbane nursery Nudgee College, representing Queensland at under-16’s and Schoolboy level, as well as the Australian Schoolboys. Discovered by former Storm scout Peter O’Sullivan, Tomane joined Melbourne despite interest from the Queensland Reds, and was quickly promoted to the NRL squad from the under-20’s. He made his first-grade debut last year and will be looking for more in 2009.

Hmmm...doesn't say where he played senior football first but it's the Storm so you'd think it'd be up here. Can't see him playing for the Blues anyway.

Tonga. I'd have nightmares about Folau and Sailor defending on the same edge together.

Tonga for sure. Hes in good form. Sailor is too slow and Folau needs to be on the wing right now as NSW didnt kick to his side once, so lets leave it that way

I'd pick Dell without a second thought, but there's a reason why I'm not a coach (apart from, you know, never having actually played the game).

schmix said:
I'd pick Dell without a second thought, but there's a reason why I'm not a coach (apart from, you know, never having actually played the game).

That and you being a woman.....

Rocky, you're missing one important thing;

NSW have not won Origin since 2005. Back in the box for you mate.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.