Dell or Tonga?

The Rock said:
My daughter can turn and chase quicker than Wendell Sailor. She's 4.

And she could proably make more metres then Brent Kite.

Shoo in for the blues!

^ ROFL!
Probably make more than Campese's 45 kick metres too :P

After Saturday's game, I would say Tonga. He is in far better form.

The only thing Sailor could offer is solid defense. At least when he comes in off the wing he makes the tackle (listening Winterstein and Yow Yeh?).

He has definitely lost pace though.

I think Mal said B4 the first game Tonga would come in when Hodges was in doubt.
They may consider leaving Hunt there and bringing in a backrower. Stagg or Parker?
Or Boyd could play centre and bring in a winger.

I sure hope we don't get anymore injuries to outside backs because we are in all sorts with the quality of players available.

Dell purely to put the NRL back into the (good) spotlight, lift ratings, and to guarantee a crowd at ANZ Stadium that doesn't suck.

NSW will lose regardless.

The Rock said:
So all of a sudden QLD have trouble selecting who to replace Hodges with lolz.

My daughter can turn and chase quicker than Wendell Sailor. She's 4

Is she elligible for QLD? We'd still kick your NSW ass with a 4 year old in the centres

Seriously.

I had a dream last night that Dell played and scored this class try where he beat about ten different players.

Should definitely be in the team on that basis. :mrgreen:

Agreed. If that's not a reason then I don't know what is! [icon_shru

i say Dell, purely because you know he is going to torment the hell out of all the newbies in the nsw side, he will intimidate the hell out of them (remember what he did to winterstein)

I agree with Rock; the newbies won't be tormented because it doesn't work like that for anyone wearing the sky blue. Queenslanders take their state and jersey seriously and wear it with pride, however NSW players know their price on the open market went up and believe their job is complete.

the blues carved us up on that side of the field, creah, hayne and jennigns especially. that was when hunt, lockyer and folau were defending there. tonga would strengthen that and keep folau on the wing. sailor would only force folau into the centres which weakens the defence even more

Both played good matches this week but, Tonga leave Folau on the wing.

QUEENSLANDER said:
the blues carved us up on that side of the field, creah, hayne and jennigns especially. that was when hunt, lockyer and folau were defending there. tonga would strengthen that and keep folau on the wing. sailor would only force folau into the centres which weakens the defence even more
What about play Boyd at right centre and Dell on the left wing.
Ehh I would rather Tonga though.

Tonga first up, if anyone else get's injured then it's Dell.

Dell's lost a bit of pace but you know his ego's too big to embarrass himself on the big stage. He also gets through a lot of work to help out the forwards and against the Titans came up with some big plays. Neither he or Tonga would let us down.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  • Gaz
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.