FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

There isn't a player in better from in the premier league than Cunha right now. Him and Neto are destroying defences at will.

Man what a pic this is.. a future trio to build around.

View attachment 25914

Important 3 points at home. Far from perfect, but did some things well. Rasmus took his goal beautifully. Desperately hoping Licha's injury isn't serious. So unfortunate to for someone to fall on his leg that way after just coming back..

Now since we've won, Chelsea's been fisted at home and I'm feeling happy, going to ruin my Monday at work by staying up to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool 🙃

Three players that have been having a real crack this year. It was a shaky start for Hojlund, there were always going to be some teething problems . PL is the hardest league in the world and it didn't help he wasn't exactly getting good service, but 5 goals in his past 6 games it seems like he's starting to come good. Hopefully he keeps improving.

It sounds like Martinez is gone for the season. He's only just recently come back from a bad injury and now this, poor bastard.

Great to get the win and get some revenge for the 2-0 loss we suffered to them in December. Definitely some improvement needed but hopefully these past two games gets some confidence back in the side and we see that improvement. But like I said in a previous post, I'm not holding my breath.

Three players that have been having a real crack this year. It was a shaky start for Hojlund, there were always going to be some teething problems . PL is the hardest league in the world and it didn't help he wasn't exactly getting good service, but 5 goals in his past 6 games it seems like he's starting to come good. Hopefully he keeps improving.

It sounds like Martinez is gone for the season. He's only just recently come back from a bad injury and now this, poor bastard.

Great to get the win and get some revenge for the 2-0 loss we suffered to them in December. Definitely some improvement needed but hopefully these past two games gets some confidence back in the side and we see that improvement. But like I said in a previous post, I'm not holding my breath.
I like Hojlund, there's a player in there and his UCL performances show that. He really struggled with the burden of being your main man but has looked far more comfortable of late.

Garnacho I am less convinced, I think he's way too overhyped. He's got some skills for sure but I don't think he's anything special compared to other Man Utd products. If he reaches half the heights of Rashford I'll be surprised.

The one I'm absolutely convinced gets to the top is Mainoo, that kid is special.

I've heard Seedorf comparisons which are abit crazy and premature, but he's the foundation upon which to build the side around for the next 10 years. It's going to be a delicate balance between giving him enough game time to develop while also not overworking him, too often English prodigies are run into the ground and past their best by 28yo.

There isn't a player in better from in the premier league than Cunha right now. Him and Neto are destroying defences at will.
I could never really understand why Atleti let him go, I watch them quite a bit and he'd be a useful alternative to Griezmann/Correa/Morata.

Then again maybe having those options made him surplus to requirements.

I could never really understand why Atleti let him go, I watch them quite a bit and he'd be a useful alternative to Griezmann/Correa/Morata.

Then again maybe having those options made him surplus to requirements.
I reckon he would have wanted regular football, plus Spanish clubs arent exactly flush with money, it was a pretty good deal for them for a forward who wasnt offering much goal threat.

I reckon he would have wanted regular football, plus Spanish clubs arent exactly flush with money, it was a pretty good deal for them for a forward who wasnt offering much goal threat.
Yeah he wasn't exactly pulling up trees, it's great to see him doing well. Pretty much identical path to Diogo Jota.

One thing I've just noticed looking at the draw is you guys have Arsenal at home in GW34, City away in GW36, and LFC away in GW38.

The three title chasers in the last 5 weeks of the season - Wolves could well determine who wins the league.

Martinez out for 2 months at the least.

Poor bloke just can't catch a break at the moment.

Its great to see that rat at Citeh having such a bad time and playing so poorly. Karma is a bitch Matheus.

City were shocking today, very off it for them.

Obviously still won and that's all that matters for them

That was super clean by Brighton and Welbeck to draw the penalty. Great feet

2:30AM Monday games are so fuckin brutal 🙃

Nervy about this game, need to continue to show something against a tough side who amazingly has lost 2 in a row at home all of a sudden.

Nervy about this game, need to continue to show something against a tough side who amazingly has lost 2 in a row at home all of a sudden.

After a couple of good wins, it would be a good way to show they are turning a corner.

Hopefully we again look to exploit Villa playing a high line.

Think we'll struggle with Martinez injured again.

I wonder if he moves Shaw to left CB again 🤔🤔

Good save Onana.

That was a vicious strike.

Onana did really well there.

That was a very nervous moment.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • mrslong
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Alec
  • Locky24
  • heartly87
  • Kev_Guz
  • eggstar10
  • lakers133334
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.