FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

One goal is not going to be enough for United.

Villa have lifted here.

United are giving Villa far too much space.

United just need to get to half time without conceding and regroup.

They started well but the past 20 minutes or so Villa have been the better team.

**** how did United not concede there?

Jesus United.

You're making every fan very fucking nervous here.

I think it's just a matter of time until Villa equalize.

There it is.

Didn't do a good enough job clearing it.

McTominay you fucking legend.

How many times has he saved United's ass this season? I thought we bottled it when Villa equalized.

**** yeah, good tough win away from home against a tough opponent.

Rasmus Hojlund's goal made him the second youngest ever player to score in 5 successive PL games, behind Anelka for Arsenal in '98.

Stoked with the win but another defensive injury...

Story of our season, injury after injury after injury. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Our next game is a week away so hopefully Wan-Bissaka will be back for that.

AWB will likely be back but you are then distupting Dalot's good run at rb to shift him to his non preferred role at LB.

AWB is also a steady drop off from Dalot.

Lindelof at fullback is not something I hope to see more of.

Fingers crossed Shaw isn't too bad. Serious questions need to be asked about his position as our LB moving forward based on all his injuries. I like him but holy shit.

AWB will likely be back but you are then distupting Dalot's good run at rb to shift him to his non preferred role at LB.

AWB is also a steady drop off from Dalot.

Lindelof at fullback is not something I hope to see more of.

Fingers crossed Shaw isn't too bad. Serious questions need to be asksd about his position as our LB moving forward based on all his injuries. I like him but holy shit.

Apparently Ten Hag took Shaw off as a precaution. They will assess him over the next few days but he's a chance to play against Luton.

Villa starting to collapse. 3 straight home defeats now and only 3 wins in the last 10 games, and thats against the bottom 2 sides and a championship team. Their form has fallen off a cliff after they were going so well.

Reports are United are getting Dan Ashworth as the new DOF.

I don't think it's been confirmed yet, but if it happens that's not a bad pick up. INEOS are cleaning house, that's what United have needed for a long time.

Hopefully next transfer window we can move on some of the players.

Villa starting to collapse. 3 straight home defeats now and only 3 wins in the last 10 games, and thats against the bottom 2 sides and a championship team. Their form has fallen off a cliff after they were going so well.
All that and still only 1pt off top 4. I hope they hang on.

That non penalty call for Brentford was comical, then to give Liverpool the free kick lol.

Oliver is shocking. Jota one in first half could have been given too.

That non penalty call for Brentford was comical, then to give Liverpool the free kick lol.

Oliver is shocking. Jota one in first half could have been given too.
Both sides should have had pens. In the end it evened itself out.

Nervously awaiting the Jota, Nunez and Jones scans... our title hopes are pretty much done if they're added to the long term injuries of Alisson, TAA and Szoboslai.

Both sides should have had pens. In the end it evened itself out.

Nervously awaiting the Jota, Nunez and Jones scans... our title hopes are pretty much done if they're added to the long term injuries of Alisson, TAA and Szoboslai.
It shouldn't need to even itself out though, its just shocking officiating.

That Brentford one is absolutely stonewall and the Jota one isn't far off it either. Then you've got Haaland being league tackled for no pen later that day, but the other week I saw 3 in one weekend for single arms blocking players runs on corners.

Its legitimately a fucking mess right now.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • BroncoFan94
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosarethebest
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • lakers133334
  • Painin the Haas
  • Jazza
  • azza.79
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Kev_Guz
  • Alec
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.