• Roberts

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
With all the other horrible threads that are in use in this shocking place I thought I would do a vote thingo to see who is the broncos fans favourite player.
Please comment if you feel that someone else that wasn't included in the vote was deserving of your vote

With all the other horrible threads that are in use in this shocking place I thought I would do a vote thingo to see who is the broncos fans favourite player.
Please comment if you feel that someone else that wasn't included in the vote was deserving of your vote

I'm sure you're free to leave if it's such a shocking place to be..

[HASHTAG]#TalkTheBroncosUp[/HASHTAG]

TPJ absolutely slaying this poll.

I think my choice will be pretty obvious.

I love TPJ but I changed my vote to Oates, you’re always on the edge of your seat when he runs the ball. His size and speed makes him so unique.

His best tries seem to be always against the bunnies. My absolute favourite was 2015 when he carried Dylan walker 20m after running the field to score a try. Even when he made that break last night and he just busted tackles without losing speed

Ironically it looks possible we will loose Oates to the bunnies

I still can't go past the Jet.

plane-turning-away-from-other.gif

FKNYEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWooooooooooossssshhhhh

Milf is still my favourite player, TPJ super close second. How sexy is this combo going to be when it blossoms? TPJ BUSTS UP THE MIDDLE, ONE HANDED OFFLOAD AND IT"S MILFORD, MILFORD RUNS 40m to SCORE!

While I am also on the TPJ train, I don’t think he has been here quite long enough to be the favourite. So I voted for Jim le Jet.

Mitt Gillett is probably my actual favourite player because of how good he is and how hard he works but Jim got th vote because of how exciting he is to watch.

Gotta be TPJ atm. He's gotta winner's attitude with his effort and plays, and he backs up the attitude with ability. Then just out and out declaring wanting to be a Bronco for life, instead of the mercenary bullshit that happens in modern league.

Roberts, Milf and Oates are contenders. I just don't think Oates is going to be a Bronco next year unfortunately.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Sproj
  • The Don
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • mrslong
  • azza.79
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • broncomax
  • Ondi
  • IceWorks
  • Harry Sack
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.