VOTE Favourite Current 2023 Bronco Player

Who is your favourite current Broncos player?

• Flegler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capewell

• Smoothy

• Jensen

• Taupau

• Palasia

• Paix

• Palasia

• Piax

• Mozer

• Te Kura

• Mariner

• Madden

• Pereira

• Te Kura

• Bayliss-Brow

• Frei

• Leota

• Rogers

• Hoeter

• Pereira

• Total voters
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I'll give three choices because I'm generous lol, for me my Favourite players are Walsh. Carrigan and Oates in that order, call me a band wagoner but **** I Love natural talent and Walsh is too hard to ignore, his mentality is what attracts me to him the most though because I can see the real deal, he isn't Milford I see a player who gives an actual ****.

I put every top 30 player plus development contracts.

I love bringing in the youth though if I was to vote only on that it would be Mozer, Te Kura and Leota, our three most promising youngers, the first two being very promising,

Love all our players, but my current favourite 3 would be:

Reynolds: our captain and imo the key player that helped turn the club around.

Riki: he is just all effort. Those kick chases are awesome.

Walters: so underrated and unappreciated by the fans, but his growth into a great 9 has been great.

Honourable mention to Staggs and Hetherington.

Selwyn, Payne and Riki, but I could easily choose everyone.

Selwyn just has that lovable nature. He's always so shy when he gets interviewed, and he's got that cheeky smile. Plus he's got some mad skills. How can you not love him?

Payne might be a surprising choice - I've been impressed with how he's carried himself this year. I think we take for granted how he continually just churns out 9/10 performances like they're nothing. He's doing that with a huge amount of distractions in his life away from footy, too. He's really matured this season I think.

Riki I've always been a fan of, even when y'all were getting on his back. 😉 To my eye, he's always put in a massive effort each and every week, and he's finally starting to consistently show the promise we'd seen glimpses of over the past couple of years. He's also one sexy bitch.

No big surprises here but it’s Walsh for me.. what he brings from the back as well as his attitude has moved the needle so much for the Broncos this year..

The best (or worst) metaphor I can think of re the Walsh difference is the below pic - if the Broncos team is the boat, he is the three huge outboard motors on the back..

IMG 6704

No big surprises here but it’s Walsh for me.. what he brings from the back as well as his attitude has moved the needle so much for the Broncos this year..

The best (or worst) metaphor I can think of re the Walsh difference is the below pic - if the Broncos team is the boat, he is the three huge outboard motors on the back..

View attachment 23807
Lots of power, not enough fuel? 😧🫨

At the start of the year it would've been Riki, herbie and Oates. But due to Herbie defecting to the enemy and Oates dropping off majorly in form due to injuries my top 3 is now Riki, mam and patty

Active Now

• john1420
  • lynx000
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • The Strapper
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • mrslong
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Financeguy
  • abashii
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.