VOTE Favourite Current 2023 Bronco Player

Who is your favourite current Broncos player?

• Flegler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capewell

• Smoothy

• Jensen

• Taupau

• Palasia

• Paix

• Palasia

• Piax

• Mozer

• Te Kura

• Mariner

• Madden

• Pereira

• Te Kura

• Bayliss-Brow

• Frei

• Leota

• Rogers

• Hoeter

• Pereira

• Total voters
No big surprises here but it’s Walsh for me.. what he brings from the back as well as his attitude has moved the needle so much for the Broncos this year..

The best (or worst) metaphor I can think of re the Walsh difference is the below pic - if the Broncos team is the boat, he is the three huge outboard motors on the back..

View attachment 23807
3 props are Hass, Flegler and Carrigan?

Reynolds the captain

Milford the anchor

Could have picked a few as like others have said is a likeable team atm but my 3:

Haas - guy has carried the pack since he was about 20 years old through some thoroughly shit times seeing the likes of Lodge, TPJ and Fifita leave the club but never got influenced by their bullshit by putting in at least 8 out of 10 every week.

Staggs - I know he is not super popular but love his aggression…about the only back we have that makes a battle personal and I think he helps Cobbo from being bullied

Hetherington - no nonsense hard worker, reminds me of Peter Ryan. He offloads are underrated and like the Newcastle game (from memory) can turn into points.

Go home poll, you're drunk.

IMG 20230901 210221

IMG 20230901 210239

Patty number 1 for me

Have given Kobe some love as well, but Reyno and Walsh are realistically 2 and 3.

The team is likeable across the board though... Selwyn, Riki, Capewell, etc.

Hoping with Haas' contract now sorted out that he can get some love, because he's a whole hearted player and we can all get back to loving him for moments like the below

Patty number 1 for me

Have given Kobe some love as well, but Reyno and Walsh are realistically 2 and 3.

The team is likeable across the board though... Selwyn, Riki, Capewell, etc.

Hoping with Haas' contract now sorted out that he can get some love, because he's a whole hearted player and we can all get back to loving him for moments like the below

**** that's beautiful football.
Haas is something else.

Although he handled the contract situation poorly last year, he’s acknowledged that and I imagine being booed would have stung so bad. Much better this time round and given all the off field stuff he has around him, you can’t help but be impressed with him and respect him.

lol when I did this poll I put palasia again instead of piakura.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • Nerd
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • The Strapper
  • Jedhead
  • The Don
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.