Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that our game has been confirmed for Friday I see it as a slight bonus for us as Hughes has less time to get right. He'll play with a needle no doubt, but the flight up here and the needle will no doubt have him performing less than 100%. One solid hit from Capes, Herbie or Kobe will be most welcome and the sooner the better in the game.

We all feel nervous, and no matter who we were playing we should be - it's a final for goodness sake. We have not played one in a while. However, this time I genuinely believe we have what it takes to beat them and I mean comfortably.

My biggest concern is Kevvie is a self-confessed emotional guy and that could go either way in big games like this. I'm hoping Benny finds time to have a reassuring word in his ear. He'll need it. But make no mistake the win over over these grubs on Friday will instil the needed confidence in both Kev and teh team to go on and win the whole thing.

Giddy up Broncos - DO IT!

I never received my code. So if anyone has a spare one they're not using, I'd appreciate it if I could use it

Yeah same boat damn it. Should be plenty of seats left at the 1pm sale though.

3. Be patient, build pressure and cut down on the unforced errors. Don't push the pass and try and score off every opportunity.

This is what I'll be looking for. Reynolds needs to take control and make sure we don't overplay our hands. Reece needs to pick his moments. We've got plenty of points in us - we just need to make sure we actually score them.

Now that our game has been confirmed for Friday I see it as a slight bonus for us as Hughes has less time to get right. He'll play with a needle no doubt, but the flight up here and the needle will no doubt have him performing less than 100%. One solid hit from Capes, Herbie or Kobe will be most welcome and the sooner the better in the game.

We all feel nervous, and no matter who we were playing we should be - it's a final for goodness sake. We have not played one in a while. However, this time I genuinely believe we have what it takes to beat them and I mean comfortably.

My biggest concern is Kevvie is a self-confessed emotional guy and that could go either way in big games like this. I'm hoping Benny finds time to have a reassuring word in his ear. He'll need it. But make no mistake the win over over these grubs on Friday will instil the needed confidence in both Kev and teh team to go on and win the whole thing.

Giddy up Broncos - DO IT!

Storm stayed here last week on the Coast, I assumed they do the same this week.

This is what I'll be looking for. Reynolds needs to take control and make sure we don't overplay our hands. Reece needs to pick his moments. We've got plenty of points in us - we just need to make sure we actually score them.

Storm hate it when teams take it to them - that means matching them physically but also being brilliant in attack. I'm encouraged that we've kept the margin to ten or less this year in losses to the Storm. I think we can frustrate them with our defence and then punish them with our attack.

Every time you flip a coin it`s 50 / 50 .
The previous flip has no bearing the outcome . Meditate on that a while .

You do understand what that means .
Don`t you ?

law of averages;

noun
  1. The principle holding that the relative frequency with which an event occurs in repeated trials will converge to a stable value over time as the number of samples increases.
  2. The statistical tendency toward a fixed proportion in the results when an experiment is repeated a large number of times; the law of large numbers.
  3. An imaginary or perceived "law" of probabilities which is wrongly used to predict results in the short-term.
You are going to correct people after saying each match comes down to 50/50 luck with the toss of a coin where previous matches have no bearing on the outcome?

Cmon dude, be better.

Storm stayed here last week on the Coast, I assumed they do the same this week.
Yes I know, but they left Hughes in Melbourne as they deemed his injury too serious to fly him up last week.

You are going to correct people after saying each match comes down to 50/50 luck with the toss of a coin where previous matches have no bearing on the outcome?

Cmon dude, be better.

It`s like the cliche that [ insert team ] play a certain style .
When the rosters are ever changing and coaches move on after 3-4 years .

It`s a myth . eg 2023 Broncos don`t play like 2021 Broncos . 2023 Storm don`t play like 2006 Storm .

Is that better enough for you ?

It`s like the cliche that [ insert team ] play a certain style .
When the rosters are ever changing and coaches move on after 3-4 years .

It`s a myth . eg 2023 Broncos don`t play like 2021 Broncos . 2023 Storm don`t play like 2006 Storm .

Is that better enough for you ?
huh? wtf has that got to do with claiming each match is the toss of a coin with previous matches playing no bearing on the outcome?

Are you saying form plays no part? Momentum plays no part? Confidence plays no part? Injuries play no part? Suspensions play no part? Team harmony plays no part?
It really just comes down to luck and a 50/50 chance every game?

You lost me bro.

The ticketek password for the 1pm presale is:

BB2023

Ticketek is already clogged AF. I'd buy in this presale asap, I don't think they'll have many seats to release tomorrow.

Broncos a good chance.. will be interesting. But goodness me Belllamy will be delivering punishment to the Broncos till the heat death of the universe, amazing record they have over us.

Broncos a good chance.. will be interesting. But goodness me Belllamy will be delivering punishment to the Broncos till the heat death of the universe, amazing record they have over us.
I have a special bottle of malt whisky put by for the day that bastard finally retires. Cannot wait to see the back of him. He has been a scourge on our club and in rugby league in general.

Wow, prices have gone up. I could swear I paid around $30 for the same seat finals ticket last time we had a match at Suncorp. I know it was a few years ago but it's $60 (plus fees) now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.