Future Queesnland SOO Players

Coxy said:
I just still don't really see the value of the photos brought into it. I know WHY he did, but it doesn't illustrate anything.
same with me. i know why he posted them, but its probably the worst way of making that point that he could have thought of [icon_lol1.

just because he looks different it doesnt mean hes a better player.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Anonymous person":2117f2mk]so in 5 years his jersey got tighter and he got a wrist injury. wow, that photo shows big changes lol.

You forgot about all the Tats!![/quote:2117f2mk]
Parker has an awesome tramp stamp!

Can we fix the typo in the thread title?

Alec said:
I'd rather Parker there than Costigan, that's for sure. He plays a lot like Gallen these days, only that he isn't a douche and doesn't give away 1000 penalties.

So you are saying that Costigan gets through a mountain of work and hurts blokes in defence, but unlike Gallen knows where the line is?

Parker is a great NRL player, I just don't think he would be an average origin player. If he got a crack I'd fully support him, but the only way my mind will change on him being origin quality is him getting a crack and proving me wrong.

Je$ter said:
Alec said:
I'd rather Parker there than Costigan, that's for sure. He plays a lot like Gallen these days, only that he isn't a douche and doesn't give away 1000 penalties.

So you are saying that Costigan gets through a mountain of work and hurts blokes in defence, but unlike Gallen knows where the line is?

Parker is a great NRL player, I just don't think he would be an average origin player. If he got a crack I'd fully support him, but the only way my mind will change on him being origin quality is him getting a crack and proving me wrong.
If the selectors also think that way, he won't ever get a chance! Talk about a catch 22... eusa_think

audragon said:
Je$ter said:
Alec said:

If the selectors also think that way, he won't ever get a chance! Talk about a catch 22... eusa_think

Not if there is enough injuries/suspensions/guys pooing in motel hallways.

Scott Bolton has been hopeless over the last month, I would hope he is not next in line on current form.

Bucking Beads said:
Scott Bolton has been hopeless over the last month, I would hope he is not next in line on current form.

He has hardly been hopeless, he just hasn't been an attacking weapon like he was the first few weeks.

Put him in a team that isn't playing as poorly as we are and he would be excelling again.

elyod138 said:
Bucking Beads said:

He has hardly been hopeless, he just hasn't been an attacking weapon like he was the first few weeks.

Put him in a team that isn't playing as poorly as we are and he would be excelling again.

Fair call, he is in my fantasy team and has done nothing for a while so time to trade him I think.

Got enough sigs there? haha.

I'd still consider Bolton a totally solid player. I'd be glad to have him in any QLD s

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Broncojim
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • lynx000
  • heartly87
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bb_gun
  • Jazza
  • The True King
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • The Don
  • Bronco bob
  • Galah
  • Santa
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.