Future Queesnland SOO Players

Luck is a better one on one defender than Parker and is very useful playing as a link in the attacking line, he throws a lot of third receiver passes for the Warriors.

Je$ter said:
FWIW

Te'o
Bolton
Lowe
Luck
Stagg
Parker
Parker last? I'd put him at least above Lowe.
If Qld needed a replacement for Harrison, I'd go with Parker because we need that kind of work ethic. But for 2nd row / bench I'd go with Te'o.

parker is done for qld. barring lots of injuries he wont get another shot. they tried him, he did nothing.

Anonymous person said:
parker is done for qld. barring lots of injuries he wont get another shot. they tried him, he did nothing.

Dunno man, he has come on leaps and bounds since his last origin game. I think he could do the job at lock for QLD. If he shows consistent good form and they needed someone to fill that 80minute tackle machine role, they would have to consider him.

Je$ter said:
FWIW

Te'o
Bolton
Lowe
Luck
Stagg
Parker

Je$ter said:
broncospwn said:
Is that an order or did you just list the possible backrowers?

order.

Well I certainly don't agree.
For one Parker>>>>Stagg makes just as much tackles and is a lot better in attack. I definitely wouldn't have Parker last, more like 2nd for me, Te'o, Parker then whoever.

Bolton is miles ahead of parker as far as im concerned. lucky, stagg, parker.. group them all together because i cant see them getting a shot anytime soon.

Big Pete said:
Luck > Parker?

x_x...

Luck is more in the DJ style, hits hard and a lot.

Parker has improved no doubt, but I still think he is another good season from origin. Pretty much put a blanket over Luck, Stagg and Parker. They all do the same job if Harrison gets injured whoever is doing the best get's a shot. But Lowe would get a start before any of them.

broncospwn said:
Je$ter said:
FWIW

Te'o
Bolton
Lowe
Luck
Stagg
Parker

[quote="Je$ter":3f5qjaoy]
broncospwn said:

order.

For one Parker>>>>Stagg makes just as much tackles and is a lot better in attack. I definitely wouldn't have Parker last, more like 2nd for me, Te'o, Parker then whoever.[/quote:3f5qjaoy]

You would have Parker over Bolton? Child please.

Je$ter said:
[quote="Big Pete":1iqan31e]Luck > Parker?

x_x...

Parker has improved no doubt, but I still think he is another good season from origin. Pretty much put a blanket over Luck, Stagg and Parker. They all do the same job if Harrison gets injured whoever is doing the best get's a shot. But Lowe would get a start before any of them.

broncospwn said:
Je$ter said:
FWIW

Te'o
Bolton
Lowe
Luck
Stagg
Parker

[quote="Je$ter":1iqan31e]
broncospwn said:

order.

For one Parker>>>>Stagg makes just as much tackles and is a lot better in attack. I definitely wouldn't have Parker last, more like 2nd for me, Te'o, Parker then whoever.[/quote:1iqan31e]

You would have Parker over Bolton? Child please.[/quote:1iqan31e]
:roll:

Bannermania said:
Parker should NOT play Origin again, end of story.

Why? Never say never. I have no doubt that he'd handle it well.

I'd have Te'o and Bolton next in line, with Parker third and then Stagg and Luck after that. I haven't seen enough of Lowe to comment.

broncospwn said:
Je$ter said:
[quote="Big Pete":16vkum5w]Luck > Parker?

x_x...

broncospwn said:
[quote="Je$ter":16vkum5w]FWIW

Te'o
Bolton
Lowe
Luck
Stagg
Parker

[quote="Je$ter":16vkum5w]
broncospwn said:

order.

For one Parker>>>>Stagg makes just as much tackles and is a lot better in attack. I definitely wouldn't have Parker last, more like 2nd for me, Te'o, Parker then whoever.[/quote:16vkum5w]

You would have Parker over Bolton? Child please.[/quote:16vkum5w]
:roll:[/quote:16vkum5w]

Care to elaborate?

Je$ter said:
broncospwn said:
[quote="Je$ter":8kn8tvq4][quote="Big Pete":8kn8tvq4]Luck > Parker?

x_x...

broncospwn said:
[quote="Je$ter":8kn8tvq4]FWIW

Te'o
Bolton
Lowe
Luck
Stagg
Parker

[quote="Je$ter":8kn8tvq4]
broncospwn said:

order.

For one Parker>>>>Stagg makes just as much tackles and is a lot better in attack. I definitely wouldn't have Parker last, more like 2nd for me, Te'o, Parker then whoever.[/quote:8kn8tvq4]

You would have Parker over Bolton? Child please.[/quote:8kn8tvq4]
:roll:[/quote:8kn8tvq4]

Care to elaborate?[/quote:8kn8tvq4]
Nah, you've made your intentions quiet clear, there's no point trying to tell you otherwise as you've just shown you won't take it seriously.

I'll just agree to disagree.

That was your best post ever spwn. Top marks.

Je$ter said:
Can't have been too good since he edited it.
Post made at 12:41, edited at 12:42, it was a simply spelling fix. LOL, nice try though [icon_wink

Well if you're fixing spelling errors you spelled quite wrong.

And I would take it seriously if you didn't just give a roll of the eyes. Name one facet of the game where Parker is a better player than Bolton, given both run on the fringe of the ruck. You can't because Bolton beats him in every facet, maybe except endurance, even then Bolton normally knocks out at least 65 minutes.

Je$ter said:
Well if you're fixing spelling errors you spelled quite wrong.
Huh? [icon_lol1.

Like I said, it's a matter of opinion, you've obviously made up your mind that Parker has nothing on Bolton so why would I even bother trying to tell you otherwise?

It would be akin to someone trying to convince you Abbot isn't a complete f*ckwit.

Bannermania said:
Parker should NOT play Origin again, end of story.

People like you (like you, not you personally) said that about Steve Price after the 2000 series.

Thankfully the selectors don't listen to people like you ;-)

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • The Don
  • Ondi
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • johnny plath
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Alec
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrRobot
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.