vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed, blistering acceleration. If he is given a roving commission he will cause havoc. I too thought it was a dumb selection at first but now I'm not so sure.

I'm still sure. Haha

That's a shame...I get the feeling we would have been able to exploit that right hand edge with Fergo and Dugan being found out.

So Morris back in?

If Cronk is ruled out, Lillyman will come onto the bench with Morgan starting - DCE no chance.

I still think they'll go for a genuine utility on the bench, so DCE looks odds on.

Ok, didn't know that.

Well looks like Kevvie wants more grunt from the bench then, not a bad idea i suppose considering the size of the Blues pack and bench.

Slater presented the jumpers to the Under 16 side today.

Hodges has been terrific in camp working with the 16's.

Guys are on a plane to Sydney today. It's forecast for rain.

Must admit, i am a little concerned about this year. NSW have a decent side, two games in Sydney, we are missing Chambers and a whole host of others who got themselves banned. Our forwards really need to match their or we are no chance and i just dont like our chances, especially once Scott goes off.

As long as we have Thurston and Smith (and hopefully Cronk), we'll have an advantage IMO.

Must admit, i am a little concerned about this year. NSW have a decent side, two games in Sydney, we are missing Chambers and a whole host of others who got themselves banned. Our forwards really need to match their or we are no chance and i just dont like our chances, especially once Scott goes off.

All we have to is hold the middle and attack their edges. We have a fast, mobile pack and their edge-flank defenders are seriously fragile. If we play to that strength, we should be ok. That said, slow-downs are origin are all ok, so the fast play the balls we would love won't happen.

All we have to is hold the middle and attack their edges. We have a fast, mobile pack and their edge-flank defenders are seriously fragile. If we play to that strength, we should be ok. That said, slow-downs are origin are all ok, so the fast play the balls we would love won't happen.
Hold down penalties are the easiest ,least accountable way the NSW team of refs can give the blues a leg up. It only take one or two at the right time to swing the match. I just don't trust them. .Expect Daley to put the refs on notice I the next 48hrs. At least with the video bunker it will be harder for Patten and co to stiff us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
  • Cavalo
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Viti
  • Fozz
  • ell.d33
  • porouian
  • Browny
  • Bronx48
  • jd87
  • Allo
  • lakers133334
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.