CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

6 down 2 in quick succession. India will need something pretty special from here. Pretty cool to see the South African kid who topped the wicket column this tournament sitting in the crowd with Anrich Nortje who is clearly talking to him about his craft, good to see yhat stuff.

That kid has already played FC cricket and done well. Looks like the next Rabada.

Really good win for Aus and the entire tournament was a team effort. Different blokes firing when needed. Given Australia is in a bit of a dark era for batsmen, the top three doing well plus Peake being decent at closing out innings, these are good signs.

Really good win for Aus and the entire tournament was a team effort. Different blokes firing when needed. Given Australia is in a bit of a dark era for batsmen, the top three doing well plus Peake being decent at closing out innings, these are good signs.

I only watched the last couple of games, I think Oliver Peake has the brightest future of any of the batsmen.

Only turned 17 a few months ago, comfortably the youngest player in the side, love his technique, reminds me of a young Phil Hughes. I think he'll be the one that rockets on to the scene in a few years time.

Averaged 50 with the bat in the U17 national championship last year, has been playing first grade in Geelong since he was 14 years old.

I only watched the last couple of games, I think Oliver Peake has the brightest future of any of the batsmen.

Only turned 17 a few months ago, comfortably the youngest player in the side, love his technique, reminds me of a young Phil Hughes. I think he'll be the one that rockets on to the scene in a few years time.

Averaged 50 with the bat in the U17 national championship last year, has been playing first grade in Geelong since he was 14 years old.
The top 3 are pretty bloody good as well. Those 4 will have big futures.

In the men's test match, they might do the unbelievable and beat NZ with their D team.

Luus with the only score over double figures so far. Yikes.

Klaas manages to be the second with 10 no but Darcie Brown finishes with a 5 for. SA lowest total in a test match innings.

Klaas manages to be the second with 10 no but Darcie Brown finishes with a 5 for. SA lowest total in a test match innings.

It’ll keep happening until all nations play more women’s red-ball cricket.

For us WNCL it’s still only 50 over white ball. Not sure about SA’s equivalent, assuming they have one

Guess who is back for the 12th time! Pucovski, will he last two innings this time?

Angry Wrestling GIF

FFS

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Shane Tronc
  • Rambstien
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • marw
  • mitch222
  • Old Mate
  • Rowdy124
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.