VOTE Grand Final Afternoon @ Morkel's

Planning on coming to the GF Arvo?

• NOT THANKS

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, only if the Broncos AREN'T in the GF.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if the Broncos ARE in the GF.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh you get to do your driveway signs again! They were pretty cool.

Plenty of photos guuuuys! We will all be thinking of you, from Sydney!

Oh you get to do your driveway signs again! They were pretty cool.

Plenty of photos guuuuys! We will all be thinking of you, from Sydney!

I'm going to hire some bikini models to hold the signs this time. But we won't take any photos, you guys will just have to imagine how much of a better time we're having.

All 3 of us (so far...).

I'm going to hire some bikini models to hold the signs this time. But we won't take any photos, you guys will just have to imagine how much of a better time we're having.

All 3 of us (so far...).

I'm just picturing [MENTION=8311]Harry Sack[/MENTION] in a bikini. Hold the pictures, I don't want them.

THE PLAN:

Shindig will start around 3pm, give or take, whenever people get here. BBQ to be cooked by 5pm, so we've got a good hour to eat, drink, and calm our nerves. The outcome of the game will of course help determine the level of decency and duration after full time.

I'll have a couple of drinks myself, I'd probably ask people to BYO alcohol unless you like Bundy (which I have plenty of). I won't tolerate anyone driving home drunk, but won't be the fun police either, so there is a genuine offer for guests to snag a spare bed.

I'll handle all the food and non-alcoholic beverages. Last time I asked for people to chip in towards supplies but it doesn't looks like we'll have those numbers so I'm picking up the tab. It'll be worth the company for sure.

The offer still stands to everyone. Last time it was great to get to bullshit face-to-face with people you've only ever associated with their avatar(s), so I'm expecting to meet Tom Waterhouse and various versions of Justin Hodges on Sunday. Please PM me by midday Saturday so I can make sure everyone's catered for. Let me know if you have any special requirements. And in turn I'll give you my details and contact info.

cheers-o.gif

Last edited:
Morkel is awesome. He made us feel like we were at home, you won't regret going. I'd go, except I'm watching it with the family.

Don't miss out, next time there's one of these, you might have to meet [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] so this is a chance to avoid that!

If you're into sitting around watching infomercials, go to Morkel's.

Seriously though, don't be intimidated, Morkel is a great host and a good fella.

Appreciate it guys.

Yeah, don't worry about the neighbours being out of screaming distance, the chainsaws and what looks like a bunch of shallow graves behind the in laws house.

Yeah, don't worry about the neighbours being out of screaming distance, the chainsaws and what looks like a bunch of shallow graves behind the in laws house.

Quiet. I was hoping that the glowing reports would work as they did in the Hostel movies.

I'm still trying to decide whether to drink or not ...

Nothing better than having a few beers with a BBQ and the Broncos on TV...

Hmmm.

Unless you're a recovering alcoholic, drink and stay! You may not get to see us in another GF for a decade.

I'm still trying to decide whether to drink or not ...

Nothing better than having a few beers with a BBQ and the Broncos on TV...

Hmmm.

If you drink rum, you're drinking. Now that I have too many kids I don't get many opportunities, yet people still buy the stuff for me on every occasion like I'm still 21. It needs to be taken advantage of.

If you drink rum, you're drinking. Now that I have too many kids I don't get many opportunities, yet people still buy the stuff for me on every occasion like I'm still 21. It needs to be taken advantage of.

Sorry mate ... Can't stand the stuff

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • sooticus
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.