VOTE Grand Final Afternoon @ Morkel's

Planning on coming to the GF Arvo?

• NOT THANKS

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, only if the Broncos AREN'T in the GF.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if the Broncos ARE in the GF.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, don't worry about the neighbours being out of screaming distance, the chainsaws and what looks like a bunch of shallow graves behind the in laws house.

Don't forget the UFO's.

Alleged UFOs.

Not sure I believe Morkel's explanation for the anal probes.

So if the above doesn't deter you.... (or alternatively, sweetens the deal)

I'm still on the P's so won't be imbibing. Happy to pick up and drop off for anyone south side.

If anyone needs a lift, let me know.

Eventful morning. We had a rooster keep escaping because the other roosters want it dead. So the back patio was covered in chicken shit. Moving all the chairs out to gurney it, and find a toy snake on one. Except it poked its tongue out. Whip snake, but don't worry, it's poisonous but only really worries kids or the elderly. And they're very placid. Stern words were exchanged, it's now the neighbors problem.

Since [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] mentioned signs, I couldn't go half arsed or my rep would be ruined. All bases covered.

This is the direction most will be coming from. Main road turning on to mine:

1443985961.jpg

Anyone who overshoots on the highway and has to backtrack, this is from the south:

1443944445.jpg

And this is turning in to my driveway:

1443929309.jpg

Hmm....

Irrespective of context, the phrase "murder house" in conjunction with an invitation is a bit of a red flag....

See you this afternoon.

Haha, love the effort you've gone to @Morkel!

Those signs are amazing.

Hmm....

Irrespective of context, the phrase "murder house" in conjunction with an invitation is a bit of a red flag....

See you this afternoon.

This way to the anal probe house, that way to the murder house.

Don't let the names fool you. They're more dungeons than houses.

Looked a bit eerie there at first.

I'll be there in a couple of hours.

Requesting a group photo tonight boys, need to put faces to names.

So wish I could go today, any man with an excess of rum is a good man in my books. Plus I don't want to miss the punch on when the Milf to fullback freaks come up against the Boyd boosters, should be epic. Hopefully someone will get some decent pics.

Great stuff Morkel, wish I was still at Waterford so I could make it - but it's a touch far from Bundy. We expect drunken pics btw.

I actually underestimated the amount of rum I have...

Photos...of the rum please ! It's not the same over here in Tom Price, no atmosphere and starting work in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Won't get to see the game or even get internet coverage for score updates although the abc over here ( grandstand allegedly ) may broadcast the game. Can get scratchy am radio on the loco

[MENTION=8569]Rally Towel[/MENTION] still awol. Maybe the signage was insufficient.

Contemplating exactly how to divide this. Considering the ones on the right are 1125ml and one of those is OP.
1443983422.jpg

1443949785.jpg

Have you ever seen a more attractive gathering of beefcake?
1444020351.jpg

Great stuff..who is who ? The rum looks great...id like to get me some of that !!!

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • Spoon
  • mieko
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Fatboy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.