If you had no heart, what changes would you make?

broncospwn said:
I agree he's their captain and one of their best players but Stewart if in form is a freak and should be at #1, Gidley could be at 6 or bench, he is one of the best utilities in the comp bench with good game time wouldn't be bad, Stewart when he returns if he's in the same form he was earlier on in the season can't be left out.

Stewart is out until Round 24 anyway. I would still have Gidley over him even if he was fit, he has a complete game while Stewart is nothing more than a finisher.

The Rock said:
Wallace's short kicking game is by far the best in the comp though. His organisational skills are great and he's a tough mofo. You don't need Wallace to "tear the game apart", that's where Campese can come into it when given room to work with, as will Gidley.

...and Queensland wins 3-0. Easy icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
Wallace's short kicking game is by far the best in the comp though. His organisational skills are great and he's a tough mofo. You don't need Wallace to "tear the game apart", that's where Campese can come into it when given room to work with, as will Gidley.

Wallace has been playing like a busted ass for a month now he should not be playing Origin....

McManus, Lyon, Kite have to go. I'd be tempted to play around with then bench a bit too.

1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Monaghan
6. Mullen
7. Wallace
8. Bailey
9. Farah
10. Weyman
11. Gallen
12. O'Donnell
13. Campese

14. Wing
15. Waterhouse
16. Poore
17. Creagh

18. Lewis

*Edit - forgot O'Donnell

1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Delaney
4. Morris
5. Morris
6. Barrett
7. Kimmorley
8. O'meley
9. Priddis
10. Kite
11. Hindmarsh
12. Fitzgibbon
13.Anasta

14. Mason
15. Tupou
16. Tongue
17. Hornby

Tongue would be a good selection too. Inspirational player and he'd leave nothing in the tank. Lewis to replace Lyon and Tongue straight to lock.

Honestly I think they need to pick Hindmarsh. I know they want to pick a young team and build for the future but Hindmarsh is one player you can guarantee will give 200%. His form this year is outstanding and I think they would go well with Hindmarsh, Creagh and O'Donnell in the backrow.

Fozz said:
broncospwn said:
I agree he's their captain and one of their best players but Stewart if in form is a freak and should be at #1, Gidley could be at 6 or bench, he is one of the best utilities in the comp bench with good game time wouldn't be bad, Stewart when he returns if he's in the same form he was earlier on in the season can't be left out.

Stewart is out until Round 24 anyway. I would still have Gidley over him even if he was fit, he has a complete game while Stewart is nothing more than a finisher.
Ah what, I just remember reading somewhere that he should be back by round 12 [icon_shru
If that's the case, Gidley stays at 1. (c) and instead of him on the bench Tupou.

They need to learn from previous mistakes and keep their team nucleas together, particularly the 1, 6, 7, 9. Even though Mullen is unlucky they need to let these guys get their combinations right. If I recall in 2005 we had Thurston & Lockyer together for the first time and we lost, but we kept them together in 2006 even though we lost game 1, and in the end it worked out for the best....NSW should do this.

BUT, McManus needs to be replaced by Monas; Lyon out for Cooper and I'd bring Glenn Stewart in for the injured Lewis.

Also waiting on Bailey's injury but I'd bring in Clinton onto the bench for him. He'll be angry.

Looks like they might not have much choice but to make changes now.

Bailey is out, lewis is out, Jennings is in doubt, as is lyon.

Its great to see, all QLD's players are in great form (bar lockyer, thaiday) and none of nsw's players are except for Hayne. Wallace is way out of form, as is campese. Jennings, lyon and gidley didnt play this week. Love it

Id love for lyon to be fit, he has nothing on Morris. IMO morris shouldve been there in the first place. Has it been revealed how bad McManus's injury is? Not that he will make the team anyway..

oh yeah, that ankle injury. they wouldnt lose much putting his brother in as well, maybe on the wing instead of mcmanus

wow, according to courier mail and foxsports, mullen was to replace campese, but hes injured so barrett is going to get recalled! Learoyd- lahrs to fill a bench spot, hornby to get wings positions (injury) and cooper to come back into the side at the expense of lyon

Surprised they're not going to pick Monaghan.

Or are they?

I have no idea. [icon_lol1.

Well, someone has to replace McManus. It'll be either Wolfman or Mona. I reckon Mona would be a better choice than Cooper. Jennings is under an injury cloud so Cooper and Monaghan might both get a run.

Cooper's gotta be there on the left with Hayne.

Would love to see Barrett in the side to make things easier for the Broncos against the Sharks!

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.