James Roberts Drama

So whats the verdict with everyone. Sack him or keep him?

Its a sack for me Mitch. Even if the half of it is true. Lets face it guys, we are all on BHQ as we're life long supporters. We'll all be supporting this club well after a moron like him has come and gone. Move him on now before he really damages us. Nothing like a pre season sacking to sharpen the focus of the remaining squad and to reset player behaviour expectation.

Game of thrones ? Never seen it ! So would calling me brain dead count as abuse to you ? If he did it to my mum or sister , i would've pulled his hair back then assulted him . Have never hit a woman and doubt i ever will . As for society! Ha ! People who have done far worse are let back into society , so i have little faith in it.
BLASPHEMY!!!

I'm sick of hearing about him off the field. The guy is a moron. Is being paid good money to be a pro and should act like one.

James Roberts will be sacked if the allegations prove to be true according to Chris Garry

Just in time for all the players we were after to go off the market

At this point we might be better off to just axe him and not sign anyone, all the good players are off the market now, I wouldn't be against a development season, we need to figure out which of our young guys are going to be worth keeping long term.

Alternatively we could throw Benji to left centre, Kahu to right centre, sign Sims and make a run for another premiership immediately.. I just don't see how we make the grand final with this roster honestly. Our 2015 squad was so much better.

At this point we might be better off to just axe him and not sign anyone, all the good players are off the market now, I wouldn't be against a development season, we need to figure out which of our young guys are going to be worth keeping long term.

Alternatively we could throw Benji to left centre, Kahu to right centre, sign Sims and make a run for another premiership immediately.. I just don't see how we make the grand final with this roster honestly. Our 2015 squad was so much better.
Definitely leaves a big hole in the backline if the Jet is missing. He is one of very few X factor players in the league. The Broncos will be OK though because tomorrow is another day and one never knows what will come along in this sport.

I'm not keen on a trial by media. Remember Ben Teo's assault allegations? Hell, how about Brett Stewart's (sexual/indecent?) assault charges? Plenty of time to horsewhip old mate if and when the allegations are proven.

I'm not keen on a trial by media. Remember Ben Teo's assault allegations? Hell, how about Brett Stewart's (sexual/indecent?) assault charges? Plenty of time to horsewhip old mate if and when the allegations are proven.

Me either mate. Not like this is an isolated incident though, I imagine there'll be footage, being a GC nightclub and all.

If he does get the punt, it's a good thing we've stocked up on back line depth. Hoping we give Moga/Pangai/Pearson a run before Benji.

Hope Roberts sorts his shit out, whether he's with us or not. Category 1 Grog Monster that guy.

Me either mate. Not like this is an isolated incident though, I imagine there'll be footage, being a GC nightclub and all.

If he does get the punt, it's a good thing we've stocked up on back line depth. Hoping we give Moga/Pangai/Pearson a run before Benji.

Hope Roberts sorts his shit out, whether he's with us or not. Category 1 Grog Monster that guy.
If Moga and Pangai are considered as depth, then the Broncos are in huge shit. If the Jet's imminent expulsion does occur, no doubt WB will scout around the comp looking for a replacement. There are a few options out there.

Copley coming back would have a nice ring to it. Was it Bucking beads who was a massive Copley fan? Maybe we can get him back and off the tit.

Copley coming back would have a nice ring to it. Was it Bucking beads who was a massive Copley fan? Maybe we can get him back and off the tit.

Please ... there is no bigger Copley fan on this forum than yours truly.

Ask around

Christ, if we go full circle and end up stuck with Dropley again I'm going to be ropable, I love the bloke, but I don't want him anywhere near my team.

Give this season to our kids in the backs, we've got plenty of them to test out, Kahu, Opacic, Moga, Pearson, Pangai, Seve, Shibasaki.

We don't need more centres. We've got shitloads of them.

Certainly not a bloke with feet for hands like Fail Dropley.

We need an experienced forward.

If we're losing a starting centre I don't agree.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • mrslong
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • levikaden
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.