James Roberts Drama

Christ, if we go full circle and end up stuck with Dropley again I'm going to be ropable, I love the bloke, but I don't want him anywhere near my team.

Give this season to our kids in the backs, we've got plenty of them to test out, Kahu, Opacic, Moga, Pearson, Pangai, Seve, Shibasaki.

A big no to opacic ! Kahu on one side and a attacking centre on the other. Not sure about those players, none really compare to the jet atm

Im with Foordy. Would be happy to have Copley back. It's not like we made good use of Roberts last year. He definitely needs to work on his defence though. The rest of his game is fine.

If Moga and Pangai are considered as depth, then the Broncos are in huge shit. If the Jet's imminent expulsion does occur, no doubt WB will scout around the comp looking for a replacement. There are a few options out there.

I think Moga could do a decent job there.

Chris Garry said that he and Benji are chances of starting there.

Really rate Shibasaki, would love to see him get run, but not sure if he is ready yet.

I met David Stagg for the first time at the Dunda at 2am Friday morning a couple of years ago (me and mates were following on from a day getting pissed at the cricket). It was the first pre-season after he retired, but hes married with a couple of kids. And he's 30+ at the time

Low life scum bag.

A big no to opacic ! Kahu on one side and a attacking centre on the other. Not sure about those players, none really compare to the jet atm
I must have been watching a different opacic in the 8 odd games he played. One of the better rookie backs I've seen at our place in recent years IMO

Opacic has played most of his football at centre on the right.Did really well last season playing injured, and i think if he was fit he would get first crack at that position. Cant get why you think so little of him Pagey tbh.

Problem we have is you just cant replace the speed Roberts has, its such a weapon. It will change the whole way we play.

I must have been watching a different opacic in the 8 odd games he played. One of the better rookie backs I've seen at our place in recent years IMO

Not saying he isn't any good ! But we need a strike centre . I think kahu will definitely be on one side , but we need a someone who can bust teams apart.

Can't believe people are defending him. She has likely reported it to the media because she is peeved about what happened to her but doesn't want to go through all the rubbish she would have to do if she reported it to police.

He likely can't remember it because he was blind drunk.

Let's face it, with his track record on the booze it's more likely to be true than not true.

He really can't handle his booze and shouldn't be drinking but obviously just can't help himself.

He has to be sacked. Broncos look really weak if they don't.

No one is defending him, some are giving him the presumption of innocence, you know, like anyone gets.

If it's true, I hope we cut our losses and punt him. But right now all we have is a mystery woman with 'long blonde hair' that has contacted the papers rather than the police or the club.

No police report.
No formal report of any kind.
No video or social media storm which would usually result from this shit

Excuse me if I decide and get more info before executing.

Opacic for me. He would sprint through the gates of hell and tackle the devil around the bootlaces if the team needed him to. Can attack as well just needs an extended run to get into the groove.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • RolledOates
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • Big Del
  • BruiserMk1
  • mitch222
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.