Jersey Collection

I have to say, i really like the jersey we wore in 2001 (currently watching the semi vs the Dragons) back the the jersey designers actually put some thought and effort into the jerseys

I would have loved an Anzac jersey and would have bought it immediately
The panthers one looks awesome
I wouldn't have been fussed if we discarded the members one for the Anzac jersey

Broncos: 1993, 2001, 2005, 2011

Other Rugby League: Crushers 1995, Queensland 1980, 2004.

Football: FC Barcelona 2008, FC Barcelona "Messi" 2013, Juventus 2011, Italy 2008, Netherlands 2000, Brisbane Roar 2011

NFL: Oakland Raiders "Moss" 2006, Oakland Raiders "McFadden" 2013, Indianapolis Colts "Manning" 2011, Baltimore Ravens "Lewis" 2012, Pittsburgh Steelers "Wallace" 2012

2005 broncos one, still in great condition actually. used to wear that to every home game for the 5 years i was an ST holder

one of the late 2000's qld jerseys, not sure which year, probs 06-07.

have a couple of liverpool jerseys, signed england jersey (fowler), australian jersey, real madrid (used for futsal)

think that's it.

Oh of course, I have 2 Socceroos jerseys.

For anyone interested, DFO Jindalee are selling last year's home and away jerseys in all sizes for $42.

I have a bit of a conundrum... I'm planning to order the 2015 heritage jejersey, but nor really sure what size u should get.

I have 3 jerseys but they are different sizes.

I have a:

Broncos jersey from about 3 years ago (WOW) it is XXXL
A '95 QLD jersey that is XL
A vodaphone Wallabies jersey that is XL

they all fit me the same, which is why i generally don't like buying clothes online (because Australia doesn't have a standardised sizing system)

Hmmmm, decisions

I vote XXXL.

I find it's easier to fit into something too big than fitting into something too small!

Lakers - Julius Randle
Lakers - Steve Nash
Miami - King James nickname
Bulls - Butler
Cavs- Wiggins
Kobe High school
Kobe All-Star (2012)
OKC - Durant

Hopefully grabbing a Lakers - Clarkson shortly

Lakers - Julius Randle
Lakers - Steve Nash
Miami - King James nickname
Bulls - Butler
Cavs- Wiggins
Kobe High school
Kobe All-Star (2012)
OKC - Durant

Hopefully grabbing a Lakers - Clarkson shortly

May I ask why? I don't want to be rude or anything but I've found basketball fans are the biggest bandwagoners when it comes to merch and the team they follow and it doesn't make sense to me.

May I ask why? I don't want to be rude or anything but I've found basketball fans are the biggest bandwagoners when it comes to merch and the team they follow and it doesn't make sense to me.

Follow the Lakers, which is the reason for 4 of them, enjoy watching Durant so got that one..

Wiggins, James, Butler I won from a facebook comp but given the talent of all 3 I don't mind having them.

Broncos: 2007, 2010, 2013
QLD: 2005, 2014
San Antonio Spurs: 2013

Tempted to grab a Buccaneers 15' Jersey depending on if we draft Winston/Mariota

Last edited:
Are you sure you want a Bucs jersey [MENTION=8566]Tera[/MENTION] ? Can I recommend a Patriots jersey instead?

Are you sure you want a Bucs jersey @Tera ? Can I recommend a Patriots jersey instead?

I've stuck with the team through the absolute shit of the last 10 years +. I'll be damned if I'm changing team now that we finally have a chance at a franchise QB.. especially for a team that continually trade rapes us! Haha.

I've stuck with the team through the absolute shit of the last 10 years +. I'll be damned if I'm changing team now that we finally have a chance at a franchise QB.. especially for a team that continually trade rapes us! Haha.

We still need an OL that can protect him.

Not sure if anyone cares on my Souths Jersey collection but I would say I have over 15 jerseys.

I forgot to mention my jerseys outside of rugby league. I have a David Ortiz Red Sox home jersey, a Ray Allen Celtics home jersey, a Rajon Rondo Celtics home and away jersey, a Tom Brady home jersey, a Rob Gronkowski away jersey. I also have a Wigan Warriors jersey for some reason.

I forgot to mention my jerseys outside of rugby league. I have a David Ortiz Red Sox home jersey, a Ray Allen Celtics home jersey, a Rajon Rondo Celtics home and away jersey, a Tom Brady home jersey, a Rob Gronkowski away jersey. I also have a Wigan Warriors jersey for some reason.
LOL, that is so random... :laugh:

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.