K Hunt back to league...

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
So it's rumored that Hunts managers are in talks with the CC NRL team bid. Apparently if they get the green light Hunt will be there first signing and leave AFL. Anyone else heard this?

This is going to piss off the AFL people.

tumblr_leftlcc6W71qf8yek.gif

cc 3rd party deal= playing bingo thursday morning at one of many retirement villages.

cc bid = gypos.

hate gypos

Hang on who said he had to be part of the cap. They don't even have a team yet. They said te would employ him as face of there club. So they employ him before there a team, pay him a fucking bundle, when they get accepted in a year or two then make him the first signing and then he falls under the cap.

As much as I hate those smug AFL gits, I hope the CC bid goes with someone else (preferably a local) over a guy who turned his back on league for a bigger paycheck.

He said he would never play against the Broncos didn't he?? He will go to Union in France if AFL doesn't give him another contract.

I really couldn't give a rats where he goes to be honest ...... as long as it isn't back here !!

Bucking Beads said:
He said he would never play against the Broncos didn't he?? He will go to Union in France if AFL doesn't give him another contract.

Greg Inglis said he'd never play against the Storm.

Yep, Jeba's right. A rugby league player's word is worthless these days. Just like Berrigan said he'd never play against the Broncos. I bet Hunt will play against the Broncos. I for one hope that Lockyer doesn't pursue post-footy work outside of the Broncos!

I hope he does come back to the NRL, but not the Broncos. Sure, he was a dickhead, and sure the way he left us was disappointing, but most of us got over it and he's a ****ing talented player, so I'd love to see him running around again... just for a different side.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.