THE COACH Kevin Walters

Mum's Tigers Started off with a Bye we don't get a bye until round 13 that is big difference. Still if the Tigers didn't have that bye they would be lower

Even if he met @McHunt, he'd probably shake his hand or even sign his breasts.

'Dear McHunt,

Genuinely sorry your deathride of my son didn't pan out. I hope the next player you decide you hate turns out to be bad and you get to finally say, 'I told you so!'

Keep doing what you love, you are an inspiration to me.

Best, Kevvie.

PS. Sorry I got rid of Turps, I know he was your favourite.'

'Dear McHunt,

Genuinely sorry your deathride of my son didn't pan out. I hope the next player you decide you hate turns out to be bad and you get to finally say, 'I told you so!'

Keep doing what you love, you are an inspiration to me.

Best, Kevvie.

PS. Sorry I got rid of Turps, I know he was your favourite.'
My stalker.

Mum's Tigers Started off with a Bye we don't get a bye until round 13 that is big difference. Still if the Tigers didn't have that bye they would be lower

Duh !
I think the 2 points for a bye is unnecessary . Just makes some fans get carried away with their team`s ladder position .
No 2 for a bye , and that`s your real ladder position if I was boss .

Duh !
I think the 2 points for a bye is unnecessary . Just makes some fans get carried away with their team`s ladder position .
No 2 for a bye , and that`s your real ladder position if I was boss .
Well this year I haven't paid attention to the ladder

Neither have I .
But apparently the Broncos have beaten two teams who were on top of the ladder [Cowboys , Dolphins ]. So things can`t be all bad .
I think we have played well given our injuries. We are certainly not a top 4 team at the moment. But this is the best time not to be one. If we can slowly get our key players back we will win a couple of games in a row. If we are all fit come then end of the year we are a chance. Corey Parkers comments were correct but it doesn't mean much come the business end

Don't know why they cut out the part about his Wife that was the hardest hitting part of it for me, can totally understand Tallis emotional outburst back when Billy bad his debut, Kevvie had it hard bringing up his 3 kids himself.

Also hate when Yvonnie said ''do you count the 97 title'' like wtf the Super League comp had higher quality than the ARL season that year, and 1998 proved it, NSW flogs like to deride it because we where able to host the GF in Brisbane as minor prems.:

He's an absolute legend. Even he's got better with how he talks to the media and has proven himself to be exactly the coach we needed. Deserves all the credit he gets and more. He may well turn out to be the mvp of those key signings to turn this club around and never once asks for or takes credit for the amazing job he's done. If the fans would be willing to run through walls for him, you can see why the players are so willing to do so.

He's an absolute legend. Even he's got better with how he talks to the media and has proven himself to be exactly the coach we needed. Deserves all the credit he gets and more. He may well turn out to be the mvp of those key signings to turn this club around and never once asks for or takes credit for the amazing job he's done. If the fans would be willing to run through walls for him, you can see why the players are so willing to do so.
& he's still young, imagine him coaching more GF wins than Wayne.

Now that's a club legend!

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.